I need to read about a AU commit!

AUisAll

So are we all expecting D'anfernee mcgriff to be the next to commit?

Could be him. Sharp, Colbert, Kim, and Robinson could happen pretty soon also.

Sounds like were about to move up the rankings soon

Ummm. I don't know exactly what to say but I guess the ol saying ask and you shall receive applies here.

Now I'm getting spoiled. 6 in 10 days. And it seems we are getting great players but also classy young men. I like it.

War Eagle!

Ummm. I don't know exactly what to say but I guess the ol saying ask and you shall receive applies here.

Now I'm getting spoiled. 6 in 10 days. And it seems we are getting great players but also classy young men. I like it.

War Eagle!

It is almost funny, in a good way what is going on with commits right now. I think we may get a least 1 more in the next few days.

War Eagle!

It is almost funny, in a good way what is going on with commits right now. I think we may get a least 1 more in the next few days.

It is my understanding that we are favored for Colbert this weekend

War Eagle!

It is my understanding that we are favored for Colbert this weekend

Colbert is the one I was thinking about.

Archived