OT Tyrell Reid

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be visiting AU for A-Day.

And 40 speed...

40 yard dash, not 40 oz beer

Oh.. yeah.. that.. :P

"@Allie_Davison: #Rivals100 Peach State LB confirms with http://AuburnSports.com that he will visit for A-Day:

Since there is only one Rivals100 Peach State LB, I am adding Roquan Smith to the A-Day visitor's list.

Good. I guess he is not ALL UGA yet.

"@Allie_Davison: #Rivals100 Peach State LB confirms with http://AuburnSports.com that he will visit for A-Day:

Since there is only one Rivals100 Peach State LB, I am adding Roquan Smith to the A-Day visitor's list.

Good. I guess he is not ALL UGA yet.

From what I'm told Smith is thought to be an AU lean at this moment.

He was in Athens the same weekend as Thompson and some other loud UGA social media types. Chauncey Rivers does this as well. He tells uga writers all the time that he has swayed this recruit or that one. Calls them future teammates on Twitter, blah. blah, blah. Next thing you know EVERYBODY is on uga commit watch? :dunno: Sad fact is Trent won't even fully commit. Let them lose this year and there will be puppies jumping ship.

He was in Athens the same weekend as Thompson and some other loud UGA social media types. Chauncey Rivers does this as well. He tells uga writers all the time that he has swayed this recruit or that one. Calls them future teammates on Twitter, blah. blah, blah. Next thing you know EVERYBODY is on uga commit watch? :dunno: Sad fact is Trent won't even fully commit. Let them lose this year and there will be puppies jumping ship.

I think UGA could go either way this year. If they have health issues at RB, they may be in trouble. If Gurley and Marshall stay healthy, that will take pressure off of Mason at QB and he will be pretty decent. Their defense will most likley get a little better. They can't get worse. They seem to recruit well regardless of how they play on the field.

We seem to pull some pretty outstanding DL recruits out of GA every year though, with the likes of Lawson, Adams, Whitaker, Wright. I hope Garner can continue doing so. I would love to have Thompson. I think he is the best in the country I have seen on film with the kid committed to T A&M a close second.

If GA has issues with Gurley or Marshall they signed two 5* RBs in this recent class anyway if I am not mistaken. I think GA doing well in recruiting regardless of having a good or bad season is all about that built in recruiting advantage most state named universities enjoy. We have to consistently win to keep the recruiting pipeline full of 4*/5* players. Our win/loss record this year is an opportunity for Gus to show Auburn is THE SEC program on the rise.

War Eagle !

Archived