2014 Auburn Intro Song

PCBAuburnaFan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Face to the Floor by Chevelle, maybe?

or anything by the band Within Reason, mainly because they are some of my best friends, very good, and they would die because they're all Bammers

Well, within reason now officially sucks and has zero chance at the AU intro song....

Even though they are Bams, I've seen every one of them pull for Auburn at some point or another. They are the best kind at least.

Face to the Floor by Chevelle, maybe?

or anything by the band Within Reason, mainly because they are some of my best friends, very good, and they would die because they're all Bammers

Saw Koonce at McAlisters in Bham today...

Wasn't 2012 Call to Arms by 30 Seconds to Mars? That was all-time horrible intro songs.

Last year's Light em Up by Fall Out Boy wasn't much better.

Nobody wants some over-commercialized, poppy rock band whose songs can be found on the Ipods of every 12-year old girl in America.

If they want to stick with rock, at least do something classic...Smells Like Teen Spirit.

I'm a fan of going Hip-Hop though. Any song can be cleaned up or just do the instrumental. I wouldn't nominate "Turn Down for What" by Lil Jon for any Hip-Hop awards, but it would get the crowed hyped and would not have to endure an awkward song.

You can't please everybody. Somebody will always have a problem with it simply because of preference. I'd rather hear the fight song and glory. Gets me fired up every time. Anything else is just icing on the cake. I like the mix over the past few years. As long as they keep changing it up, I'll be fine trusting their judgement. I liked the poll they used for 2010. Would like to see that again.

Wasn't 2012 Call to Arms by 30 Seconds to Mars? That was all-time horrible intro songs.

Last year's Light em Up by Fall Out Boy wasn't much better.

Nobody wants some over-commercialized, poppy rock band whose songs can be found on the Ipods of every 12-year old girl in America.

If they want to stick with rock, at least do something classic...Smells Like Teen Spirit.

I'm a fan of going Hip-Hop though. Any song can be cleaned up or just do the instrumental. I wouldn't nominate "Turn Down for What" by Lil Jon for any Hip-Hop awards, but it would get the crowed hyped and would not have to endure an awkward song.

30 Secs to Mars wasn't the tunnel video, or "intro" video... It was the kick-off video, aka the "inspiration" video. I thought it was pretty freakin cool. I might be the only one, but it would give me chills. When it showed Pat, Bo, and Cam... and ended with Nick Fairley, everybody went nuts!

But yeah, hip-hop's the way to go.

why do you guys get such a boner over this?? dumbest thread every year...what pumps the team up is the enthusiasm from the Auburn crowd, year in and year out when they do anything....music means absolutely nothing to them, but feel free to do your thing...my two cents...All I need is our fight song, it revs all up.

or this, always love this:

I'm gonna have to disagree... The players actually do care about the music. As well as the fans, it also gets the players "hyped". That's why they stretch/warm-up before games while music is blasting at field level. They also practice with music blaring...

May be a little early to decide. Celine Deon is due to release a new song in a few months.

Boats and Hoes by Prestige Worldwide

What ever the hell works, and what ever doesn't make Auburn look ridiculous.

What ever the hell works, and what ever doesn't make Auburn look ridiculous.

With some of the butt whoopings, I get the feeling this team is about to hand out next season. I think they could walk out on the field in Tutus and not look ridiculous. I would worry so much about a weak song. That is more for the fans. These guys just show up to work.

Archived