2015 4* JUCO DE Marquavius Lewis (South Carolina signee)

CameronCrazy

So why the visit if he's virtually no chance to flip? Is this a courtesy to CEJ since he's a SC guy?

1. As said above he always said he may visit AU and 2. No. He has real interest in AU but the courtesy is to AU itself for being his first offer. CEJ has nothing to do with it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a SC native and the school needs him. He won't flip

Well move it to rivals then.

He's a top target and is OVing this weekend so it stays here for now. Plus there are rumblings that AU may have more of a shot than I thought.

He's a SC native and the school needs him. He won't flip

Well move it to rivals then.

He's a top target and is OVing this weekend so it stays here for now. Plus there are rumblings that AU may have more of a shot than I thought.

Rumble rumble. I am going 50/50 if he shows.

I'm starting to feel pretty good about ML. He and Lawson teamed with Lambert and Adams would give us a fearsome foursome.

I think Lewis plans to decide after his team's final game, which is like 2 weeks off. We really need to announce a new DC and let them have time to talk to a few of these early guys before it's too late.

AU has definitely made up a lot of ground for Lewis. At worst it's probably 55/45 Carolina.

Hopefully, the hiring of a new DC will bring those odds into our favor.

I ould say 60/40 AU asof now but the home state will be hard to beat in the end

There is nothing I've read about this kid that makes me think Auburn is in the lead right now.

There is nothing I've read about this kid that makes me think Auburn is in the lead right now.

You must not know who 23 is ;)

You must not know who 23 is ;)/>

Michael Jordan of the college football sources eh? I remember his efforts very clearly from last year's recruiting class.

Michael Jordan of the college football sources eh? I remember him very clearly from last years recruiting efforts.

I know I know. Just messing with you.

Michael Jordan of the college football sources eh? I remember him very clearly from last years recruiting efforts.

I know I know. Just messing with you.

I hope he we can get Lewis though. It seems like we have to work hard to convince him to attend a school outside of his home state but it can be done.

What were my efforts from last year? Enlighten me

You were spot on with literally every recruit and announcements on NSD except for the one that everyone including the staff got wrong. You're trusted around here, but you know that.

What were my efforts from last year? Enlighten me

You were spot on with literally every recruit and announcements on NSD except for the one that everyone including the staff got wrong. You're trusted around here, but you know that.

That response works for me. Thanks Clayton

Archived