Hughes (Ark) HS to name field for Gus Malzahn

WarEagle84

Huge honor for Gus!

I am sure that some where, they will name a field after Arky HC Bert Bielema, some time soon.

Huge honor for Gus!

I am sure that some where, they will name a field after Arky HC Bert Bielema, some time soon.

I suppose Whale Harpooning has it's share of followers, that or a baby seal clubbing contest. :dunno:

I think it's more likely that a hog pen will be named after him.

Who else? That is perfect...love it!

Huge honor for Gus!

Bert Bielema will be located in the middle of a cow pasture somewhere. Nobody will ever play football there.

Probably hoping for a donation too.

Ha, I actually thought this. Let's see, a run down, unused stadium- yeah name it after Gus and hope he'll fix it up so his name isn't put on a dump. Just seems kinda odd to me. Oh well.

Huge honor for Gus!

More like the visiting teams bathrooms will be named after him. Then you could say "Dang I have to go to the Bielema and take a Bert."

I do hope one day Arkansas wins a championship. Just not under Bielema.

During a 1-loss season =)

I do hope one day Arkansas wins a championship. Just not under Bielema.

They just really need to change the culture there. What a bunch of buffoons, jerks and outright scumbags they've employed as head coaches for years now. I have family ties to Arkansas, but it's just embarrassing how they have handled their football program over the last decade+. Ever since they hired Petrino, I have rooted for them to lose every game they play until a new AD is in place (and possibly president- football failure is one thing, but consistent and prolonged character failure at your most high-profile staff position is another).

Archived