lemonade_drinker

Duke Williams

zone read with Grant

linebacker play

Carl Lawson and Montravius Adams

Shon Coleman

Roc Thomas

I COULD LIST THE ENTIRE ROSTER

Moncrief and Garrett. I believe both of them could play HUGE roles in what our defense looks like. What Garrett is asked to do will determine where therezie is on the field (because I'm not sure you can bench him after the progress he made last season).

I want to see our punter and place kicker. Those are two position that I think you can get an accurate estimation on based on a scrimmage. Everyone else, maybe maybe not. The other positions, if they're really good we won't see much of them at all during A-day, or at least that's usually the case.

Duke Williams

zone read with Grant

linebacker play

Shon Coleman

Roc Thomas

Is Roc going to be there?

Roc will not be there. He'll be there in the fall. I'm looking forward to seeing moncrief and Garrett and duke Williams. And cam! Payne!

Peyton Barber and Duke Williams along with our kicking game are top priority for me to see. I feel Cap will be the starter but I want to see what everyone is talking about with Barber. I want to see D Williams go up and grab a few passes like Frank Sanders used to do.

Just behind those players would have to be Nick Marshalls improved passing and Jeremy Johnson.

Roc will not be there. He'll be there in the fall. I'm looking forward to seeing moncrief and Garrett and duke Williams. And cam! Payne!

I know he's not on campus yet. Didn't know if TS was referring to him visiting, or confused or what.

A few things on running back. Tre had a unique ability to always maintain balance and fall forward for 1/2 to 2 yards at the end of the play. That was huge for us moving the sticks. I remember Gus saying Barber was under evaluated and without getting hurt would have been a 5* RB. I really hope this shows on the field this year. Cam is very strong, but seems to run more upright like a FB and easier for defenders to get more solid contact on to bring down. Between Barber, Cam and Roc I think we will do well, but Tre will be missed some.

War Eagle

Don't be too surprised is the offense doesn't look smooth…must remember that the defense has faced this offense for the past 4 weeks…there will still be big plays…but come the fall, they will be operating at full bore….

I actually want to see out new punter and kicker. I have confidence in almost every other position.

Interested in Moncrief as well

LB's in action - leading defense in tackles

40+ yd punts with long hand times

FG's from 40-50 yds

Receivers getting separation from DB's - esp Duke and Tuitt

DB's keeping receivers from getting separation

QB pass accuracy

Barber running with an attitude

No balls on the ground

DT's playing DE

OT's keeping DE's from touching the QB

Peyton Barber and Duke Williams along with our kicking game are top priority for me to see. I feel Cap will be the starter but I want to see what everyone is talking about with Barber. I want to see D Williams go up and grab a few passes like Frank Sanders used to do.

Just behind those players would have to be Nick Marshalls improved passing and Jeremy Johnson.

My answer exactly.

I once asked coach Chizik about what exactly were his goals for A-day. He told me, in essence, don't get anybody hurt, let the new guys play and compete, and at the end of the game all the fans ask themselves, 'what did I just watch? oh well, I'm not sure but I got to see the team in uniform running around.'"

Duke Williams

zone read with Grant

linebacker play

Shon Coleman

Roc Thomas

Is Roc going to be there?

If I were Roc I'd be there to check out my competition.

I'm hoping we'll see plenty of opportunities for the kickers. I saw something I liked in the OSU spring game. When they lined up to attempt a fg, they kicked it 4 times to give each of their kickers a shot. I'm not sure how much real competition there is for those spots, but the coaches make out sound like it's wide open.

Archived