ADay Crowd

mom2kid

UGA broke their spring game record for attendance...... A whopping 46,000. I don't know anything about Bama since I don't live in Alabama but it looks like Auburn will make another statement about our amazing spirit and go over last years record attendance!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGA broke their spring game record for attendance...... A whopping 46,000. I don't know anything about Bama since I don't live in Alabama but it looks like Auburn will make another statement about our amazing spirit and go over last years record attendance!

Have to disagree. I don't think we have as many people there as last year. A-day isn't as interesting when there aren't many position battles or question marks.

I hope we pack it out but my gut tells me otherwise

Everyone I've talked to says they can't wait to get into that stadium and watch the game, I know that doesn't mean much but people are still excited for this team. Don't count them out now.

Me, wife,kids, another couple, their kids, that makes at least 8. Never been to a-day. Usually not interested but made my son a promise last fall. Looking fwd to it now. Is anything else going on? I doubt we tailgate and grill, maybe eat at stadium.

Me, wife,kids, another couple, their kids, that makes at least 8. Never been to a-day. Usually not interested but made my son a promise last fall. Looking fwd to it now. Is anything else going on? I doubt we tailgate and grill, maybe eat at stadium.

Auburn plays SCAR at Plainsman Park at 4.

Have to disagree. I don't think we have as many people there as last year. A-day isn't as interesting when there aren't many position battles or question marks.

I have been told over 65k tickets gave been sold.

If I was 4 hrs or closer my wife and I would make the trip but unfortunately it's 9. We're both hyped about this years team and some of the new toys that NM will have to play with and also seeing how his development is coming along. I'm just happy that spring games have become so big that ESPN covers the top tier teams and I can watch it.

Guest jojo1515

Anyone know if I have to buy a ticket for my 2 year old? Not that $5 is a big deal, just wondering if under a certain age gets in free...

I expect you're right. a good crowd yes, but probably not a much as last year.

For the most part the questions we all have about Auburn's upcoming team this year can't be answered in A-day.

If I'm being honest, I don't really care a ton about seeing the spring game. I'm itching to see my Tigers in action but I'm also just itching to be in Auburn for a day. Me and several friends, including my girlfriend, will be in attendance and we make a whole Auburn day of it. We hit the tailgate a little bit, then maybe lunch at Niffer's, then the game, then maybe Moe's or Skybar for a little while, then dinner wherever we land. It's a great tradition for us. And there is no worry that we'll ever leave sad because of a loss.

Was there for A day and was there at the Rose bowl, but I'm pretty sure 30,000 or so of last years A day crowd were there for the Last Roll. I'm thinking we will be fortunate to have 50 k especially considering Easter is the next day.

the last roll at Toomers was the major draw.

Yep, you're right. I don't expect the 80K range again but we should see a pretty big crowd. I hope I'm surprised...

Anyone know if I have to buy a ticket for my 2 year old? Not that $5 is a big deal, just wondering if under a certain age gets in free...

Yes, unless it's changed from last year $5 regardless of age.

Gus is certainly hoping we can get the largest spring game crowd in the SEC again. He posted so on twitter: "Coach Gus Malzahn@CoachGusMalzahnApr 5

A-Day two weeks from today. Need the biggest spring game crowd in college football for second year in a row! #WarEagle"

If Gus could get Pearl to attend and participate in a dunking booth...heck that alone could draw a couple thousand people. lol. I tend to agree with PCB in that we will not see 80K plus but i think 65K - 75K is def. possible. Honesty i think it will between us and the turds for the largest attendance because like PCB stated we don't have nearly as many questions to answer with different positions. We finally get a chance to know worry about who our QB is going to be. I'll be attending. I'm interested to see how much Nick has developed throwing and seeing which defensive players are on the field for a particular package and situation (although i don't expect to see a ton revealed by the defense). I hope we get to see the kickers and punters as well.

We have three families going down, I hope it wont be a big deal buying tickets on game day. Last year the will call lines were looonnnggggg :-\ but we walked right up and bought tickets.

There will be 13+ in our group.

I must work. AD should start a fund where those of us who can't make it can buy tickets and send honor roll students form surrounding schools to the game, fill up the upper deck and recruit some future alums.

Little doc

I don't understand why they scheduled A-Day for Easter weekend. This could very well hurt how big the crowd will be.

Archived