2016 4* DT Julian Rochester (UGA commit)

AuburnArch13

4_1331261.jpg

Powder Springs, GA (McEachern High School)

Ht: 6-5.5 | Wt: 280

9 major conference offers per 247 including AU, Georgia, Clemson, Tennessee, and Miami

Lead Recruiter: Coach Horton

Has already visited Auburn 6 times

247Sports 5*

ESPN 4* (ESPN300 - No. 100)

Scout 4*

Rivals 4* (Rivals100 - No. 73)

Top Plays of 2013

"In order, it'd probably be Auburn, Clemson, Florida State, LSU and then Georgia," he said. "(Auburn) jumped on me first. They still talk to me as much as possible, keep in touch and make sure they see me every time they come up there. They make me feel at home when I go there."

"(They tell me) how great the place is, what type of player I am and how much of an impact I could make," he said. "Just getting there and jumping into the system, it would be a fun, humbling experience."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/02/auburn_tops_list_of_favorites.html

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just received 2 Crystal ball predictions for Auburn in the last 3 days, made me wonder if anything had developed in his recruitment to account for that. Does anyone know if he is planning to make the trip for A-Day?

Is he going to commit sometime soon. I certainly want him. He has been to AU a lot.

He looks like a freaking grown man. I mean he seriously looks older than me and I'm at least 10 years older than me. I bet he is terrifying to line up against in HS. I want this kid in orange & blue now!

He looks like a freaking grown man. I mean he seriously looks older than me and I'm at least 10 years older than me. I bet he is terrifying to line up against in HS. I want this kid in orange & blue now!

Fascinating the way you are older than yourself ...

Fascinating the way you are older than yourself ...

I thought the same thing, but every time I look in the mirror I am pretty sure I look 10 years older than me.

Kinda weird we're already talking about 2016

Clayton, I was thinking the same thing. We are fighting for these guys for '15. We are still a long way from '15 NSD and already discussing '16 recruits. :dunno:

I guess we are just pointing the coaches in the right direction so they can get an early start :beer2::drippingsarcasm7pa:

• 2 weeks later...

golf, just a PSA - FYI; Quoting Neil Young can get you in trouble in certain areas of AL.

Yes it could. Strong words sung.

golf, just a PSA - FYI; Quoting Neil Young can get you in trouble in certain areas of AL.

Yes it could. Strong words sung.

My problem with Mr. Young isn't his song lyrics. (Don't hijack Dixie!) Julian...we simply must have a Julian at Auburn. IF we miss on TT this year, picking up this kid could soothe my chaffed backside somewhat. But could you imagine lining those two up at DT in a 4 man front?

bump

Hey! Watch where you're going old man.

:-\/> shut up numnuts

Old man, look at my life.

I'm a lot like you were.

Love it!! Great song!!

Who gives a rats behind I don't live in Al.

Southern man

better keep your head

Don't forget

what your good book said

• 1 month later...

Auburn is in excellent shape after Julian's 6th visit to The Plains yesterday.

Also OP updated.

He and Lawson have developed a close friendship. He is saying all the things they say prior to committing to the good guys. Won't be long...

He and Lawson have developed a close friendship. He is saying all the things they say prior to committing to the good guys. Won't be long...

:hellyeah:

I'd love to get this guy. He already looks like he could enroll this summer...big dude. Uses his hands well to shed blocks.

Rochester is a real man and he just finished his sophomore year in HS. Amazing

Rochester is a real man and he just finished his sophomore year in HS. Amazing

I know I looked like that my sophomore year of HS...what about y'all?

Archived