2016 4* DT Julian Rochester (UGA commit)

AuburnArch13

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI, Keith Niebuhr said that he expects him to make us the leader again after the next visit. He got stormed by their entire staff and probably got caught up in the hype. If his Dad wasn't with him then I wouldn't worry too much. His Dad likes Auburn a lot and Garner talks to him all the time.

I hope Keith is right. I try not to let the whole recruiting efforts bother me when something doesn't go our way, but this actually makes me a little sad. I thought Julian was all about Auburn. He reminded me a little of Takeo Spikes...

Keith isn't one to say things like that. I'm inclined to believe him because I don't think I have ever seen him say this before. Like I said, his Dad seems to be steering the ship and I know he loves Auburn. I guess we will see soon enough. I imagine we will be wanting him to visit sooner rather than later.

This is not good news. We have some time though. Does anyone know what shape FL ST's facilities are in for sports and football. They must be better than I thought.

I had thought that Rochester may even early commit to us.

That stuff don't matter when you put DLs in the NFL in machine like fashion like the Noles have done recently.

This is not good news. We have some time though. Does anyone know what shape FL ST's facilities are in for sports and football. They must be better than I thought.

That stuff don't matter when you put DLs in the NFL in machine like fashion like the Noles have done recently.

More than Garner?

More than Garner?

Never said nor implied that. Garner has had 8 DL drafted the past 5 years while FSU had 5. Fsu may be getting a current boost though because they were the most recent to have 3 DLs drafted in 1 draft. It was last year and included a 1st and 2nd round pick.

Damn guys. Still over a year and a half left before he signs. AU is in great shape and I'll go ahead and say that JR signs with AU.

I will take that and hold it for awhile.... Like the confidence.

• 2 months later...

Any chance that he comes back next weekend for LSU? I think the atmosphere will be intense next weekend.

Possibly. Don't know yet.

Will be here for LSU, say's "AU standing way out". IMO, will commit before year is up to AU, maybe sooner. His Dad and Mr. Lawson have become pretty good friends. Julian and Montravius have hit it off as well.

Will be here for LSU, say's "AU standing way out". IMO, will commit before year is up to AU, maybe sooner. His Dad and Mr. Lawson have become pretty good friends. Julian and Montravius have hit it off as well.

He may very well be the best DL in the country in next years class. This would be a HUGE get for us. I think this is 2 weekends in a row at AU for Mr. Rochester.

He may very well be the best DL in the country in next years class. This would be a HUGE get for us. I think this is 2 weekends in a row at AU for Mr. Rochester.

Yep. Momentum seems to be building in a big way.

This one is a major need. Seems like the DT's commit or lean early.

Yeah, this seems to be a bit of a trend. And heck, I think there is a not-unfathomable chance that we get to two 2016 HS DT commits (Julian Rochester and Marlon Davidson) before we get a second HS DT for this class.

This one is a major need. Seems like the DT's commit or lean early.

Yeah, this seems to be a bit of a trend. And heck, I think there is a not-unfathomable chance that we get to two 2016 HS DT commits (Julian Rochester and Marlon Davidson) before we get a second HS DT for this class.

Davidson does not appear close to committing.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if this guy is still leaning towards AU? Just asking because I read an article on al.com about what recruits were tweeting during the GA game and his tweets sounded very pro GA. I would hate to see us miss on this guy.

Archived