2016 4* DT Julian Rochester (UGA commit)

AuburnArch13

Anyone know if this guy is still leaning towards AU? Just asking because I read an article on al.com about what recruits were tweeting during the GA game and his tweets sounded very pro GA. I would hate to see us miss on this guy.

There was only 2 tweets about the game. 1 was about Gurley's TD though. The other was about a holding call and there's no indication if he was referring to an AU or UGA hold. Nothing new on Ro. AU still led going into the DSOR per both AU & UGA people and there has not been anything afterwards.

The most interesting thing I got from that al.com article was Lyndell Wilson was apparently rooting for AU.

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see if Julian has tweeted anything about Boom being our new DC. This kid was college ready last year and he will be one of the top recruits in America this year. He has NFL written all over him.

I would love to see if Julian has tweeted anything about Boom being our new DC. This kid was college ready last year and he will be one of the top recruits in America this year. He has NFL written all over him.

I agree.

• 3 weeks later...

He may be the reason coach Garner was not fired with the rest of the defensive staff.

• 1 month later...

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Five-schools-outworking-the-rest-for-Rochester-34334775

He had become very good friends with Carl Lawson. They talk a good bit. This was reported before, but JR brings it up again. This kid will be good to go when he gets on Campus IYAM.

Will be here for LSU, say's "AU standing way out". IMO, will commit before year is up to AU, maybe sooner. His Dad and Mr. Lawson have become pretty good friends. Julian and Montravius have hit it off as well.

quotes from Dixie1860 cause i like them and think they matter.2014 Stats cause they definitely matter, keep in mind these are D.T. stats 116 tackles yeap 116 tackles as a dt. 25 TFL. and only 12 sacks. Also has picked up 4 cb's since signing day. All this per 24/7 plus this is a good read

He may be the reason coach Garner was not fired with the rest of the defensive staff.

Not the reason.

I'd hate to think a coach would be retained for ONE recruit....

well ole miss just hired a coach in hopes of obtaining a recruit... So

Not the reason.

I'd hate to think a coach would be retained for ONE recruit....

well ole miss just hired a coach in hopes of obtaining a recruit... So

Big difference, but I get your point...

I keep hearing talk about how bad CRG is. To say that a recruit is the reason a coach did not get fired makes no sense at all. I honestly believe that we will see a vast improvement in our DL for 2015 season. I think that as the 2015 season progresses, we will have a DL that will rank as one of the best in the conference.

I keep hearing talk about how bad CRG is. To say that a recruit is the reason a coach did not get fired makes no sense at all. I honestly believe that we will see a vast improvement in our DL for 2015 season. I think that as the 2015 season progresses, we will have a DL that will rank as one of the best in the conference.

To me the development of Lawson, Adams, and Daniel will be the telling sign next year. Last year, we were loaded with upperclassmen at DT but they underperformed. Those weren't Garner's guys. But, the three I mentioned were Garner's first 3 DL that Garner recruited at Auburn so we'll see how they develop over their career. I know Lawson is coming off of an injury, but I expect much more from Adams & Daniel next year.

http://247sports.com...hester-34334775

He had become very good friends with Carl Lawson. They talk a good bit. This was reported before, but JR brings it up again. This kid will be good to go when he gets on Campus IYAM.

Will be here for LSU, say's "AU standing way out". IMO, will commit before year is up to AU, maybe sooner. His Dad and Mr. Lawson have become pretty good friends. Julian and Montravius have hit it off as well.

quotes from Dixie1860 cause i like them and think they matter.2014 Stats cause they definitely matter, keep in mind these are D.T. stats 116 tackles yeap 116 tackles as a dt. 25 TFL. and only 12 sacks. Also has picked up 4 cb's since signing day. All this per 24/7 plus this is a good read

Looks like I swung, and missed on a 2014 Commitment. :sad2:

I still think we get him barring something crazy.

ETA: FWIW, no way he kept CRG from having to move/look elsewhere. Not even committed. (Whoever was asking)

We have a pretty substantial lead for Rochester. To be completely honest we will have to really screw up to miss out on him. We'll split the two monster Georgia DT's with UGA.

We have a pretty substantial lead for Rochester. To be completely honest we will have to really screw up to miss out on him. We'll split the two monster Georgia DT's with UGA.

I think we will get either Marshall or Jackson but not both. IMO.

Your saying Rochester and one of either Marshall or Jackson correct?

I think Meta was speaking of Brown and Rochester IYAM. We get JR, and Uga seems to lead for Brown. W/ Bama in a close second.

Jackson appears headed toward South Cackalacky, USCe/Clemson. His brother, Bryson Allen-Williams plays LB @ USCe.

I think we wind up w/ Marshall if we play our cards right. Giving us Q. Williams, Rochester, and David Marshall @ DT.

Why not shoot for the stars and get both or all!

I'd much rather have Jackson than Marshall or Q. Williams. Brown is the one that I really want! I think he's going to be an animal. I also wish Rochester would go ahead and commit.

Yes. And AU is also very much in the mix for Derrick Brown. Lots and lots of stud DL's this year.

Yes. And AU is also very much in the mix for Derrick Brown. Lots and lots of stud DL's this year.

Yep deep class. AU to sign 3 DT's?

Archived