Jews Told to Register in Ukraine. Not Good

Weegle777

And Poland worries. Putin will move because he knows their will be no resistance from the clown in the White House. Yea, there may be a red line drawn but we all know what Obama's red lines mean.

Jews having to register? I wonder how Debbie (the shark) Wasserman-Schultz will spin that.

:gofig: Not even sure why she was brought up, did I miss something?

As for the topic, that's deplorable, but it sounds more like a PsyOps thing than an actual policy...something to either rile the locals up and derail talks, or to draw international attention and try to force someone's hand or get NATO or the UN to bring in troops.

And Poland worries. Putin will move because he knows their will be no resistance from the clown in the White House. Yea, there may be a red line drawn but we all know what Obama's red lines mean.

His red lines are drawn with lipstick.

Russian official is saying that there is no truth to this. Who knows what to believe from these people.

My strategy has been "not a damn thing." That side of the world is all kinds of corrupt.

Like I said, I don't think any Western government is dumb enough to try to do that, not even Russia. It would be asking for pretty much everyone else in the West to get involved militarily. Now, whether it is an organized effort to stir crap up or just one dumb group of pro-russian Ukrainians remains to be seen.

Still, until more facts come out, I would hope that everyone is on high alert to make sure it doesn't happen.

Russian official is saying that there is no truth to this. Who knows what to believe from these people.

My strategy has been "not a damn thing." That side of the world is all kinds of corrupt.

Like I said, I don't think any Western government is dumb enough to try to do that, not even Russia. It would be asking for pretty much everyone else in the West to get involved militarily. Now, whether it is an organized effort to stir crap up or just one dumb group of pro-russian Ukrainians remains to be seen.

Still, until more facts come out, I would hope that everyone is on high alert to make sure it doesn't happen.

There's still anti-antisemitism there, but there aren't many Jews left. It could been an official attempt or just some local thugs taking advantage of the situation to harass the Jews still there.

Close to 3 millionJews lived in Ukraine at the end of WWI and now less that 100,000. Most were murdered in the Holocaust by Hitler. Others were starved to death by Stalin's Holodomor on all of Ukraine in the early 1930s. When the Soviet Union fell in 1989 many Jews left for Israel.

Archived