South Carolina series Game 1 postponed til Saturday

Tonight's game has been rained out. Game 1 is set for 11 AM tomorrow and will end likely a little before A Day kick off. Game 2 is set for 4 as originally planned. All times are AU standard time.

I was hoping they would do it on Sunday since the coots are just a 5 hour bus ride away, but with Easter on Sunday I can certainly understand.

I was hoping they would do it on Sunday since the coots are just a 5 hour bus ride away, but with Easter on Sunday I can certainly understand.

There's a 5 PM local time curfew rule on Sunday baseball games. It would have to be 2 7 inning games and game 1 would have to start at 9 or 10 AM. They don't want to do that til they absolutely have to.

There's a 5 PM local time curfew rule on Sunday baseball games. It would have to be 2 7 inning games and game 1 would have to start at 9 or 10 AM. They don't want to do that til they absolutely have to.

True. Forgot about the curfew rule.

Friendly reminder that tomorrows second game at 4PM is televised on the CBS Sports Network.

Thanks. I just went over and set the DVR.

Archived