2015 4* S Jamal Peters (Miss State signee)

RunInRed

A-Day visitor needed his own thread ...

JAMAL-PETERS_6_7_150.JPG

Jamal Peters, S

Bassfield, MS

6'3 / 200

- Recruiter: Melvin Smith

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, California, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Louisiana Tech, Louisville, LSU, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Southern Miss, TCU, Tennessee and Texas A&M, among others.

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 49)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals100 - No. 63)

Scout: 4*

Hudl Highlights

• 1 month later...

Did not make his Top 10:

1. Miss St

2. FSU

3. LSU

4. Bama

5. Ole Miss

6. Florida

7. Texas AM

8. Louisville

9. Clemson

10. Southern Miss

Did not make his Top 10:

1. Miss St

2. FSU

3. LSU

4. Bama

5. Ole Miss

6. Florida

7. Texas AM

8. Louisville

9. Clemson

10. Southern Miss

If this is his Top 10 in order I would say we have a lot of work to do. Not a cut to MS ST but you rarely see them above a lot of the other schools on this list.

Did not make his Top 10:

1. Miss St

2. FSU

3. LSU

4. Bama

5. Ole Miss

6. Florida

7. Texas AM

8. Louisville

9. Clemson

10. Southern Miss

If this is his Top 10 in order I would say we have a lot of work to do. Not a cut to MS ST but you rarely see them above a lot of the other schools on this list.

He's from Bassfield, MS, MSU is the hometown school. Theyve also been his leaders for quite sometime. It's not surprising that both in-state schools are high on his list.

Did not make his Top 10:

1. Miss St

2. FSU

3. LSU

4. Bama

5. Ole Miss

6. Florida

7. Texas AM

8. Louisville

9. Clemson

10. Southern Miss

He's from Bassfield, MS, MSU is the hometown school. Theyve also been his leaders for quite sometime. It's not surprising that both in-state schools are high on his list.

That explains it. Thanks

Wow! I thought we were in much better shape with this guy. Maybe the addition of Ben Edwards and Jordan Colbert turned him away.

Maybe the guy we sign will be better and more talented. We can't sign all of them that we like.

we already have two 4* safeties on board in ben edwards and jordan colbert. we cant sign them all

Did not make his Top 10:

1. Miss St

2. FSU

3. LSU

4. Bama

5. Ole Miss

6. Florida

7. Texas AM

8. Louisville

9. Clemson

10. Southern Miss

Maybe spoke too soon...

@JamalPeters21: I forgot to put Auburn on my top 10 list, I ain't forgot about ya!

Did not make his Top 10:

1. Miss St

2. FSU

3. LSU

4. Bama

5. Ole Miss

6. Florida

7. Texas AM

8. Louisville

9. Clemson

10. Southern Miss

Maybe spoke too soon...

@JamalPeters21: I forgot to put Auburn on my top 10 list, I ain't forgot about ya!

Are we really a contender if he can forget to mention us in his top 10?

Did not make his Top 10:

1. Miss St

2. FSU

3. LSU

4. Bama

5. Ole Miss

6. Florida

7. Texas AM

8. Louisville

9. Clemson

10. Southern Miss

Maybe spoke too soon...

Are we really a contender if he can forget to mention us in his top 10?

Yeah, I mean Southern Miss you remembered but not AU? I'm curious as to if it's a Top 11 or where AU fits in if this list was in order.

• 1 month later...

@JamalPeters21

Released his top 5 today in order: 1. bammer 2. Miss State 3. FSU 4. Ole Miss 5. LSU

Not surprised that Auburn did not make it because we are probably done recruiting at the safeties. Move on...

Did not make his Top 10:

1. Miss St

2. FSU

3. LSU

4. Bama

5. Ole Miss

6. Florida

7. Texas AM

8. Louisville

9. Clemson

10. Southern Miss

We're done at Safety. Moving this to the Rivals Section.

Maybe spoke too soon...

Nope. The staff has not talked to him in a very long time. Unless that changes and a safety spot opens up he stays in the Rivals section.Also for everyone else don't forget we brought in Tray Matthews that will be eligible in 2015. As things stand now that would be 3 Safeties who begin eligibility in 2015.

Maybe spoke too soon...

Nope. The staff has not talked to him in a very long time. Unless that changes and a safety spot opens up he stays in the Rivals section.Also for everyone else don't forget we brought in Tray Matthews that will be eligible in 2015. As things stand now that would be 3 Safeties who begin eligibility in 2015.

Post is 6 wks old. Was not concrete then and Matthews wasn't even a thought. That said, agree we are done recruiting the S position.

Maybe spoke too soon...

Post is 6 wks old. Was not concrete then and Matthews wasn't even a thought. That said, agree we are done recruiting the S position.

It was not a direct reply to you or your post. Sorry for the miscommunication.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived