What in the heck happened to allow this?

AUisAll

Seriously, think about it. We have Obama, Biden, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi and Holder in positions of power. Honestly, I wouldn't hire a single one of them to work in my small business. How did Americans get dumbed down enough to let this happen?

Seriously, think about it. We have Obama, Biden, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi and Holder in positions of power. Honestly, I wouldn't hire a single one of them to work in my small business. How did Americans get dumbed down enough to let this happen?

So what Republican geniuses would you hire? Boehner? Cantor? Cruz? Palin? Why?

My first choice would be Trey Gowdy but Cruz, Paul, Lee, Gohmert and many others love this country and have morals, integrity and honor which is the exact opposite of what we currently have.

And here is what left leaning, Harvard professor, Alan Dershowitz said about Ted Cruz 'Off-the-charts brilliant.'

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/07/prominent-harvard-prof-alan-dershowitz-praises-former-student-ted-cruz-off-the-charts-brilliant/

And what does the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law say about Obama? He said “Professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings.” And he went on to say 'he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).'

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2010/03/chicago-law-professor-on-obama-the-professors-hated-him-because-he-was-lazy-unqualified-never-attended-any-of-the-faculty-meetings/

You lose all credibility if you actually defend Pelosi or Biden. Put the blind loyalty glasses down and be real for a second.

You lose all credibility if you actually defend Pelosi or Biden. Put the blind loyalty glasses down and be real for a second.

It's not so much defending them. It's more calling out an asinine statement like in the OP.

If I had a small business, I do not think I would categorically eliminate choices that include a non-legacy Harvard law graduate.

Also, the constitution doesn't say that the president appoints with the advice and consent of the people, it says advice and consent of the senate. The assertion that the American people are dumb either shows a lack of understanding about our system of government or a bent towards open rebellion of that government. Not sure which one is worse.

It's not so much defending them. It's more calling out an asinine statement like in the OP.

If I had a small business, I do not think I would categorically eliminate choices that include a non-legacy Harvard law graduate.

Also, the constitution doesn't say that the president appoints with the advice and consent of the people, it says advice and consent of the senate. The assertion that the American people are dumb either shows a lack of understanding about our system of government or a bent towards open rebellion of that government. Not sure which one is worse.

It's far from a lack on understanding. Sadly a lot of Americans have proven they are dumb by electing morons like those in the OP. Granted Holder wasn't elected but he is a corrupt moron put in his position by a corrupt moron.

two party system; illusion of choice

If you just consider the establishment GOP, I'd agree. It's not much of a choice between the true morons the Democrat party offers and the big government RINO's. But when you consider the Tea Party candidates, we do have a choice. Gowdy, Lee, Rand, Cruz, Gohmert etc are all principled men.

Archived