I think bama loses two...

C'viewTiger

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect bama will be good, just not as good as last year. I realize that is blasphemous to a uat'er but I don't see how they can be as good as last year. If they do wind up starting Coker he'll probably be adequate.

I think little Nicky has lost his way.

Using a poker analogy... I don't care if he has 3 Jacks, an ace, and a king. If our guys all play with heart, we'll beat them easily with a flush.

What good is it to have 10 linebackers and no punter?

The worst thing I heard all day was Saban saying his offense wasn't producing because Sims couldn't get yards with his legs in a spring game. #typicalracistbammertalk. How many yards did our former DB throw for?

Guest jojo1515

Using a poker analogy... I don't care if he has 3 Jacks, an ace, and a king. If our guys all play with heart, we'll beat them easily with a flush.

The worst thing I heard all day was Saban saying his offense wasn't producing because Sims couldn't get yards with his legs in a spring game. #typicalracistbammertalk. How many yards did our former DB throw for?

Racist? Not sure youre on base there...Im.assuming their qbs werent live either, meaning he was talking about the rules of the scrimmage...not race even remotely..........

I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama loses 4 games including their bowl game. Let's go Mountaineers!

Maybe this is why CNS was sssooo interested in heading out to Texas?

Maybe this was why Kiffin was hired, to be the fall guy?

As things stand, we expect them to lose to AU, I could also see a loss to Ole Miss, Miss St could sneak up on them and pending how LSU replaces QB. Don't know enough about WVU to have an idea about that game. Then expect the surprise of either Arky or Tenn to catch them off guard. I see them with 4 losses.

WVU was pretty terrible last season; I don't expect them to be much better this season. Alabama should be able to just run the ball on them.

Agree...bama could win most of their games with me at QB....but there are several teams on their schedule that are good enough to beat bama unless one of their QB candidates makes some big improvement.

The best thing bama has going for it is that their early game opponents are going to be totally out-manned by the bama OL.

On the other hand, we have Arky and Kansas State early on....and AU better be ready to play starting with game #1.

I think this will be Bama's toughest season since 2007.

i think Moo St could be the upset for the Turds. Mobile QB gives Sabear fits. If Prescott is consistent passing the ball they will be a much improved team.

Maybe this is why CNS was sssooo interested in heading out to Texas?

Maybe this was why Kiffin was hired, to be the fall guy?

I thought the same thing about Kiffin when they brought him in. They will need someone to blame it on for the second year.

I don't think that's the case. Lame was brought in for his recruiting abilities. Some ppl aren't cut to be a HC. Maybe one day he'll become one but for now he's living up to his strength. Lame can't coach but he can recruit.

Bama might lose 2.

I don't think that's the case. Lame was brought in for his recruiting abilities. Some ppl aren't cut to be a HC. Maybe one day he'll become one but for now he's living up to his strength. Lame can't coach but he can recruit.

Bama might lose 2.

That makes no sense. Saban (with the help of the REC) was already getting the players he wants. Kiffin won't open any doors to any other players that Saban hasn't already pursued.

True, but Kiffin can recruit. Why not use use it if you have it. Idt he was brought in for a "fall guy" thou.

Racist? Not sure youre on base there...Im.assuming their qbs werent live either, meaning he was talking about the rules of the scrimmage...not race even remotely..........

We're saying the same thing. I just think Saban is setting Sims up to be a 4 year benchwarmer- and it has everything to do with the culture at Alabama.

ONLY TWO? We can't figure on just TWO!!.... :wareagle:

You know, the Florida - Bama game sets up awesome this year. Unless Coker is great and Florida pulls an Auburn-like turnaround on O, I can see a 0-0 tie in quintuple overtime.

I expect bama will be good, just not as good as last year. I realize that is blasphemous to a uat'er but I don't see how they can be as good as last year. If they do wind up starting Coker he'll probably be adequate.

I'm trying to understand why they are so sold on Coker? He's probably a decent QB but at least with Sims he can use his feet to make some plays running and throwing on the run because i wonder about Bama's OL. The OL struggled at times in big games last year with the pass rush.

Apparently an ESPN commentator made the remark that "Saban's suit looks better than Alabama's offense".. haha. It kills me how sold all the bama homers are on Coker. Why hasn't he ever started a game? His QB coach bathes him in praises, so suddenly he's amazing? Then how did he lose out to a Freshman?

Archived