Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Looks like he had a great time last weekend:

link

"It's a great experience to get back up," Craig said. "I haven't been able to come up since my injury, so I had to get back to get a good feel for it. Right now I'm 100 percent (committed). It got frustrating because I really didn't have the opportunity to come up. But when I came back it feels like home."

Great. Let's see how the summer/next fall goes.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow is all I can say after watching his videos. This guy will be a difference maker.

Yep, too bad we have to wait another year.

Wow is all I can say after watching his videos. This guy will be a difference maker.

I know right? Too bad he couldn't reclassify like Prince Tega and CVO, LoL

I know right? Too bad he couldn't reclassify like Prince Tega and CVO, LoL

Yeah no matter if he's committed now...these things are always stressful. Possibly another year of worrying.

Always happens

Hopefully Jeremy Johnson racks up some impressive passing stats this year. Would make Landing Craig a little easier.

I think you can count on that. Get him and add another one or two for 16 and whoa Nellie!

• 4 weeks later...

Let it be known now that Nate is in the middle of an ongoing investigation of illegal recruiting in the state of Florida at his high school. This doesn't effect Auburn in anyway, but, could mean he's sitting out his senior year when all is said and done. Just thought I'd share.

Let it be known now that Nate is in the middle of an ongoing investigation of illegal recruiting in the state of Florida at his high school. This doesn't effect Auburn in anyway, but, could mean he's sitting out his senior year when all is said and done. Just thought I'd share.

A link to a media article would be great!

http://tbo.com/sports/preps/gregory-steps-down-as-tampa-catholic-football-coach-20150227/

I didn't see where it said anything about effecting Nate in any way. School could be in trouble but that's about it.

I didn't see where it said anything about effecting Nate in any way. School could be in trouble but that's about it.

Just speculation.

Heard rumblings he had a great time at FSU. Any info?

Every recruit is supposed to have a great time at every place they visit. That's why they go. I'd be surprised if it was otherwise and it's no big thing.

Every recruit is supposed to have a great time at every place they visit. That's why they go. I'd be surprised if it was otherwise and it's no big thing.

Nate's recruitment is going to be a long and winding road. He did go to FSU and he liked it a lot. Said he was going to talk to his family about it.

Nate's recruitment is going to be a long and winding road. He did go to FSU and he liked it a lot. Said he was going to talk to his family about it.

yeah, he's going to be giving us more pages for sure

http://tbo.com/sports/preps/gregory-steps-down-as-tampa-catholic-football-coach-20150227/

If he does sit out, that's almost two years without football

Archived