Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he verbally committed way too soon for him not to change his mind IMO.

The vast majority of early commitments stick.

I've seen that posted on here before actually but with how highly this guy is rated and how everybody is after him I would think getting a commitment later in the process would've been a better look.

I've seen that posted on here before actually but with how highly this guy is rated and how everybody is after him I would think getting a commitment later in the process would've been a better look.

Not at all. The "hope" is that the commitment is solid, and that he will recruit other high profile players to come to AU with him. It happens a lot with other schools where a 5 star recruit (particularly QB's & other skill players) have a big influence on others. Auburn is just now getting into that early commit mode of 5 star guys. Coaches would much rather have a public commit that no commit at all.

What?

I just got a gut feeling, in the end, he is NOT the babies father. In other words, he doesn't sign with us.

Bet he starts for AU in 2017.

Not without this board blowing up during the process. Can already tell, signing day will give us grey hairs

I just got a gut feeling, in the end, he is NOT the babies father. In other words, he doesn't sign with us.

Not without this board blowing up during the process. Can already tell, signing day will give us grey hairs

My grey hairs are from years ago.

I have white hair but at least I have hair

Has everyone looked at the latest pics of Nate. He has some big arms for a WR. Strong looking player.

I am telling you guys/gals CDC will not lose Nate Craig to another school. It will be a battle but he stays with AU. imo

I.hope you are correct. We will need some big time athletes next year with our receiving corps taking a hit

I am telling you guys/gals CDC will not lose Nate Craig to another school. It will be a battle but he stays with AU. imo

I.hope you are correct. We will need some big time athletes next year with our receiving corps taking a hit

Craig may be the best most elite skill position player in HS football right now. Awesome.

Craig may be the best most elite skill position player in HS football right now. Awesome.

The quicker Auburn picks up a stud QB, the better our chances will be in holding on to Craig imo. If Pass or another qb commits this summer that would be a big help.

The quicker Auburn picks up a stud QB, the better our chances will be in holding on to Craig imo. If Pass or another qb commits this summer that would be a big help.

I think it's more about this year's production in the passing game. There are elite QB's on campus that would be throwing to him.

I think it's more about this year's production in the passing game. There are elite QB's on campus that would be throwing to him.

True, but I would still like to lock up Pass if possible ASAP. Doubt it will happen anytime soon.

This is Craig's thread....

What I'm saying is we could use our next "Tyler Queen " recruiting for us. The same way Blake Barnett was recruiting for Bama. I'm not trying to derail the thread.

Once again it was a joke because they told me the same thing on a different thread, I'm not a mod I wouldn't be able to tell you what to post even if I was serious.

Archived