Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Well its very promising. Judging from the video, he's keeping things close to the vest Or well Reserved, still saying good things and seems to be a good guy.

can anyone tell me what he said near the end after "war eagle"?

I will pile on what others are saying. From the video, my determination is if we have Coach Craig, we get NCM..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nate Craig in a free 247 interview said his commitment to AU is getting stronger and stronger.

Nate Craig in a free 247 interview said his commitment to AU is getting stronger and stronger.

So is his interest in FSu, but I like the fact we have him on board currently. Plus, the fact he is spending as many days as he is tells me he hasn't decided to flip already, as some have suggested.

IYAM, once the season starts, we will firm this one up. Especially if they struggle offensively.

So is his interest in FSu, but I like the fact we have him on board currently. Plus, the fact he is spending as many days as he is tells me he hasn't decided to flip already, as some have suggested.

IYAM, once the season starts, we will firm this one up. Especially if they struggle offensively.

Nate tweeted today for great players to come with him to AU.

Nate tweeted today for great players to come with him to AU.

I like where we sit now; but I agree with Dixie that our performance this season will help (I hope) firm up his commitment.

I am sure he is liking what he is seeing, and this visit was key if we are to hold on to him.

It won't be long after he gets home though that FSu will be wanting him to visit. An offer to his brother would be their next play, if they think it will help their cause.

Just be prepared for a lot of back and forth with him until NSD.

They say he is bonding well with Tray Matthews, Jason Smith and others. Apparently he doesn't really want to leave and would like to stay to see the scrimmage Saturday, if he can work out the logistics.

I hope he does stay. That tells you a lot, like maybe he wasn't as close to flipping as we were told, and/or, that Craig but the kibosh on some negative 'cruitin. Watch Tray Matthews turn into one of the better ambassadors we have had.

Sean Maguire will not excite any receiver

Deondre Francois will be the future for FSU I think. He throws a beautiful ball when he puts some touch on it.

Sean Maguire will not excite any receiver

Deondre Francois will be the future for FSU I think. He throws a beautiful ball when he puts some touch on it.

I agree but Sean is the presume starter for now. Dre will be the starter sooner then later.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/04/5-star_wr_nate_craig_reaffirms.html

Tigers don't have a problem with him visiting other schools. He was in Tallahassee for three days before heading to Auburn and returned Saturday for the FSU Spring Game.

His relationship with Seminoles head coach Jimbo Fisher and receivers coach Lawrence Dawsey continues to grow.

"They are great guys and I just have a great relationship with them," Craig said. "I just feel like I keep getting stronger with them."

"There really is no struggle. They are both two different types of atmospheres... Auburn is more of a laid-back, here is more up-tempo. They are both family conditions. I just feel like if everything goes well, we will see what happens."

Craig, the nation's top receiver in the 247Sports Composite, committed to the Tigers in July 2014. He is expected to return to Auburn for Big Cat Weekend in May

"There really is no struggle. They are both two different types of atmospheres... Auburn is more of a laid-back, here is more up-tempo. They are both family conditions. I just feel like if everything goes well, we will see what happens."

Big if true. /sarcasm

It's crazy to me that a high school junior can be so adept at giving complete interviews without saying a single thing of substance. And that's not a criticism. It's a required skill these days, one that some NFL coaches haven't even learned yet after decades in the business.

Big if true. /sarcasm

It's crazy to me that a high school junior can be so adept at giving complete interviews without saying a single thing of substance. And that's not a criticism. It's a required skill these days, one that some NFL coaches haven't even learned yet after decades in the business.

As shug would say, 'you're so right, Carl'.

Big if true. /sarcasm

Yeah you said it man

Kid is solid to AU. Going to have to fight a little to keep him but he loves AU's plan for him.

That & I think JJ's passing numbers will seal the deal.

Kid is solid to AU. Going to have to fight a little to keep him but he loves AU's plan for him.

Do we think JJ stays for his senior year regardless of how well he does this year.?

Do we think JJ stays for his senior year regardless of how well he does this year.?

No one knows the answer to that...........everyone will be guessing

Archived