Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

The kid just finished his sophomore year in HS. He is already good size and he can grow more....oh and watch his film, he is a game changer.

Oh, I'm sure he'll grow more, and he's obviously good enough to be ranked the best high school player in the nation who will graduate in 2016. I was only responding to this from the quoted article:

He's not a 6-3, overwhelming body like he's listed in some places. He's more in that 6-1.5 range but that is still what I consider a bigger target with big time athleticism.

There are those here that would insist that he shrunk that 1.5 inches because he committed to Auburn and would have grown to 6'4" had he chosen bammer. :)/>

So true. So, so true.

The reality is that Nate just finished his sophomore year in HS. He may easily enter AU at 6'4" or taller yet.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would Nate being taller make him more highly rated? Oh wait, he's already #1. Some people over analyze things too much it appears. I don't care if he grows another mm or not, kid balls out as is. JMO.

Would Nate being taller make him more highly rated? Oh wait, he's already #1. Some people over analyze things too much it appears. I don't care if he grows another mm or not, kid balls out as is. JMO.

Yes for some of the recruiting sites.

Yes for some of the recruiting sites.

Forget the recruiting aspect of it. Being taller with the same skillset will make him an even better player. If he does grow to 6'4", his will make him an even more difficult weapon for opposing teams to stop.

Pumped about Nate!! Going to be a huge weapon in this offense and is a wonderful recruiting pitch for QB's next year

Exactly

You are saying the same thing the author and I did.

So Nate says he wants to bring a dream team to the plains. You got to think that the #1 player in the country would be one hell if a recruiter. Combine that with and early commitment and the focus the staff has made to developing relationships with the '16 class....and this could be something pretty special.

A successful football season this year is now becoming even more important.

So Nate says he wants to bring a dream team to the plains. You got to think that the #1 player in the country would be one hell if a recruiter. Combine that with and early commitment and the focus the staff has made to developing relationships with the '16 class....and this could be something pretty special.

Relationships with staff has a much greater impact on a class outcome than the previous year's record. For example, at worse I have AU going 9-3. if that were to happen it will not affect much who we sign in the 2016 class as compared to if we win the natty.

Relationships with staff has a much greater impact on a class outcome than the previous year's record. For example, at worse I have AU going 9-3. if that were to happen it will not affect much who we sign in the 2016 class as compared to if we win the natty.

Point being momentum. We have to continue to show upward trends and not random spikes in high performance. It's the difference between us and a few other programs atm. We did something incredible last year, and need to show that CGM is the real deal that we know he is. If we have a 9-10 win season I that accomplishes the goal, especially given how notable our difficult schedule is with the media.

Point being momentum. We have to continue to show upward trends and not random spikes in high performance. It's the difference between us and a few other programs atm. We did something incredible last year, and need to show that CGM is the real deal that we know he is. If we have a 9-10 win season I that accomplishes the goal, especially given how notable our difficult schedule is with the media.

Great point. based on history if we had not had the disaster after the 2010 season the 2014 class would have set up to be very special.

• 2 weeks later...

“@NitroNate9: Just think if @BinjimenVictor join the AU Family! Me on one side and him on the other, it would be sick!”

Nate Craig already recruiting another 5* WR to the plains. Can't wait to see what this 2016 dream team is going to look like!

“@NitroNate9: Just think if @BinjimenVictor join the AU Family! Me on one side and him on the other, it would be sick!”

Nate Craig already recruiting another 5* WR to the plains. Can't wait to see what this 2016 dream team is going to look like!

Pretty cool. I read the tweet. The response was cool too. Something about he is working on getting the op at AU.

• 2 weeks later...

@Keith247Sports

VIDEO of play 5-star WR Nate Craig was injured. He'll be ok but obviously disappointed http://auburn.247spo...age=2#M30683038 #Auburn

Shoot! Feel better, Nate!

Hope he can still make it to Auburn tomorrow.

He say he "probably" make it to Auburn tomorrow. We'll see.

After a trip to the doctor, Tampa Catholic receiver Nate Craig announced on Twitter he has a broken fibula. The injury, originally thought to be a high ankle sprain, prevented him from attending Auburn's home opener against Arkansas Saturday.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/08/auburns_top_2016_commit_has_a.html

After a trip to the doctor, Tampa Catholic receiver Nate Craig announced on Twitter he has a broken fibula. The injury, originally thought to be a high ankle sprain, prevented him from attending Auburn's home opener against Arkansas Saturday.

http://www.al.com/sp...mmit_has_a.html

Dang! Sorry to hear that! Get well soon, Nate!

The air show yesterday had to have had Nate salivating to get here and play. I think JJ will be going pro after next season so I would bet Sean White will be who's throwing the ball to Craig.

The air show yesterday had to have had Nate salivating to get here and play. I think JJ will be going pro after next season so I would bet Sean White will be who's throwing the ball to Craig.

He will need a heckuva year to go pro after starting for a single season.

He will need a heckuva year to go pro after starting for a single season.

a heckuva year doesn't seem that farfetched after yesterday, and he has a good chance to see a decent amount of action in mop-up duty. Plus with his size, arm strength and ability to move in the pocket he probably already has a few NFL types salivating

Archived