Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am glad coach went to see him. Isn't he out hurt this season?

Yup. Recovery going well. Expects to be playing again by January or February.

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt Nate break his leg in the first game of the season? How bad was his break that he's still on crutches and not just walking in a boot?

1. Yes 2, Don't know. He talks about his recovery time table in the video posted above.

Craig open to FSU and UCF (Premium)...

http://auburn.247spo...or-UCF-32316483

Always a chance that anyone flips, but watching him in this recent video, he seems ot really like AU and the attention he is getting from our staff.

He is getting a lot of attention from UGA these days. I like the tweet he just sent to Coach Malzahn though:

@NitroNate9 Happy Birthday to the Offensive Genius @CoachGusMalzahn have a good one Coach! Can't wait to be apart of the program!1f42f.png1f405.png1f43e.png1f539.png1f538.png#WDE

Nice that some recruits are doing this for coach Malzahn. We are going to love Nate in Orange and Blue.

He has been getting a lot of attention from UGA. Todd McShay listed him as his #1 recruit this year and has him going to UGA. I hope McShay is wrong. Craig would be awesome with the receivers we have coming back even if Sammie and Duke don't return. And has he seen Johnson throw the ball? How could he not want to be on the receiving end of those passes?

And has he seen Johnson throw the ball? How could he not want to be on the receiving end of those passes?

Yes and if he decommits it does not mean he does not want to be on the recieving end. It just means he wants to take a step back and that he may feel he committed too soon and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Also with JJ's prototypical NFL size and arm ability there is no guarantee that JJ will even be here in 2016.

Free info from Keith at AUC

Insider note on Auburn commit Nate Craig

117 minutes ago

A few minutes ago, 5-star 2016 Auburn WR commit Nate Craig-Myers of Tampa (Fla.) Catholic Tweeted this:

News coming soon about my recruiting process�� — Nate Craig-Myers (@NitroNate9)
November 6, 2014

AuburnUndercover just talked to Craig-Myers about the Tweet.

It sounds as if he may want to take a step back in the recruiting process and start looking around some.

"I want to talk to my mom about some things," he said.

As of now, it wouldn't be surprise if he opens things back in the near future.

Regardless of what happens, he said he would still strongly consider Auburn. He really likes the Tigers a lot.

Craig-Myers has planned to visit Auburn for the Samford game. It is not known if he will make that visit at this time.

Craig-Myers is the No. 1 receiver for 2016 in the 247Sports Composite.

He committed to Auburn in July.

Archived