Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Well, at the very least, whatever it was about AU that made NC commit to us in the first place is still intact. I can understand how a home state team like FSU can come in to the picture but I'd say this won't be over for us until the bitter end. Gonna be one of those recruitments.

And if there's any recruit I'd want our staff to fight for, it's Craig. He is a man amongst boys.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, at the very least, whatever it was about AU that made NC commit to us in the first place is still intact. I can understand how a home state team like FSU can come in to the picture but I'd say this won't be over for us until the bitter end. Gonna be one of those recruitments.

And if there's any recruit I'd want our staff to fight for, it's Craig. He is a man amongst boys.

Totally agree with this. He is bigger than all the kids that defend him and it is man big, not kid big. Plus he can catch the ball.

Great film on Nate... For some reason I feel great about him coming to AU... I know our coaches are working hard to get him ... ( PS ... I meant signing with AU) I know he's coming for Big Cat) bunch of smart butts ... I have been on this board for too long

Great film on Nate... For some reason I feel great about him coming to AU... I know our coaches are working hard to get him ... ( PS ... I meant signing with AU) I know he's coming for Big Cat) bunch of smart butts ... I have been on this board for too long

Hope you are right. He was the star of this class and hope he is again.

The rapist lovers are the Crimpson Turds of Florida. I put NOTHING past them.

Dear lord

Dude made 2 posts within 3 minutes today that really make you scratch your head. Either he's sloshed or just not very bright.

Dude made 2 posts within 3 minutes today that really make you scratch your head. Either he's sloshed or just not very bright.

Or 12

The rapist lovers are the Crimpson Turds of Florida. I put NOTHING past them.

Dear lord

Shades of Shawn Connery

It just got harder to pull Nate in. His brother was just offered by FSU.

It just got harder to pull Nate in. His brother was just offered by FSU.

so has Auburn. They are coming this weekend

Nate's brother has also been invited to play in the all american game. Any school would be happy to accept them two as a package deal.

Nate's brother has also been invited to play in the all american game. Any school would be happy to accept them two as a package deal.

He's been invited to both the Army & UA game.

Yes, new to the board, but I am from down the street from where Nate plays in HS and word is, he still REALLY likes AU and just felt he could more enjoy the process with his visits if he were uncommitted .. possible he recommits after visiting a couple of other schools without taking all the OVs

Yes, new to the board, but I am from down the street from where Nate plays in HS and word is, he still REALLY likes AU and just felt he could more enjoy the process with his visits if he were uncommitted .. possible he recommits after visiting a couple of other schools without taking all the OVs

Ha, ha! So now you are sunshine pumping. Just like they told you to do in the Brown thread. JK. Glad to have you posting.

Ha, ha! So now you are sunshine pumping. Just like they told you to do in the Brown thread. JK. Glad to have you posting.

REDEMPTION!!!

LOL, just speaking what I'm hearing ... without "hearing" kids speaking with emoji's

REDEMPTION!!!

LOL, just speaking what I'm hearing ... without "hearing" kids speaking with emoji's

I like the new guy.

REDEMPTION!!!

I like the new guy.

Seconded.

REDEMPTION!!!

I like the new guy.

Wow! Not gonna question his sources? Lol

Archived