NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

InfernoOrangeSS

ABSOLUTELY. It's the only pro sport I will watch. There's nothing better than playoff hockey. GO FLYERS!!!!

ABSOLUTELY. It's the only pro sport I will watch. There's nothing better than playoff hockey. GO FLYERS!!!!

I love the action of hockey. I can't believe more people aren't into the sport. It's the toughest game out there.

Good luck to the Flyers, unless they are playing the Bruins. I know most Bruins fans don't like the Flyers, but they've always seemed so similar to the Bruins that I like them if I can't pull for the Bruins.

Flyers got a huge win today in New York. Haven't had much luck in that arena of late, and it didn't start out to well. NY scored the first two in the 1st period and lead 2-0. Flyers managed to get one back before the end of the period, then scored 2 in the 2nd. It stayed that way until the end, when NY pulled Lundquist for the extra attacker and Simmonds scored into the empty net for the 4-2 win. Now the series shifts back to Philadelphia for games 3 and 4. There are really only three (or 4) teams that I really can't stand. Just out of sheer principle I hate any team of any sport from NY (that's 2 there), then I detest Pittsburgh. They are the dirtiest team in the league and the biggest cry babies in the league. Last but certainly not least, I hate detroit.

Bruins move to the second round!!!

My god, I hate Montreal!! That's going to be one massive playoff series.

(I share your sports-hate of any team from NY.)

It's Do or Die tonight for the Flyers. Game 6 in Philadelphia. Rangers lead the series 3-2. If the Flyers win, game 7 is tomorrow night in NY. I was really torn watching the Pittsburgh/Columbus series. I detest Pittsburgh so much and cry baby crosby so much that I would normally want them to get bounced in the first round, but at the same time, we owned Pittsburgh all season with a 3-1 record against them. The Flyers match up much better with Pittsburgh and seem to have their number for sure. Pittsburgh's only win over the Flyers was in the first week of the season when the Flyers dropped 11 of the first 15 games. To do that and even make the playoffs was a huge victory in my book. GO FLYERS.....hate the rangers and hate pittsburgh.

Be careful what you wish for. Boston only beat Detroit once all season and look how that ended up. I hope the Flyers win, though. Bos/Mon and Pitt/Phil will make for some exciting games.

GO BRUINS!!!

• 1 month later...

Wow, the series between the Kings and Blackhawks was great.

Would not be shocked to see the Kings come out flat in game 1 against the Rangers, but believe they will recover and win the Stanley Cup in 6 games.

What say you?

I definitely want the KINGS to win the cup now. They've been the team I have been cheering for since the Flyers got eliminated. I detest any and all teams from new york. Go KINGS...

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the LA Kings, winners of 2014 Stanley Cup. The playoffs were great and in my opinion, the most exciting in professional sports.

Archived