The Case for Voter ID

Proud Tiger

Geeez - dont you know it's racial discrimination to ask for ID before voting for important government offices. Its like we are trying to elections like an ABC store...... /sarcasm

I saw the commercial for our voter laws and they listed more than 10 different forms of ID that would be accepted and ways to obtain FREE ID's. Any argument against an ID law is straight BS.

The dimocraps couldn't win no eelection in Alabamu without no voter fraud.

Why don't you provide a few of those lame reasons for not having to provide an ID before voting.

The dimocraps couldn't win no eelection in Alabamu without no voter fraud.

Why don't you provide a few of those lame reasons for not having to provide an ID before voting.

LOL, not his style. He just prefers to take lame cheap shots but never back them up with any substance

Them dimocraps is tryin to destroy this fine country I love. How is that Blue, Mike? Oh yeah, Oblamie sux.

There are 10,000 comedians out of work and you are trying to be funny.

What you really want to say is, Those stupid right wingnuts are racist and only want to suppress the vote of minorities and I being a card carrying liberal progressive think those lame brain, flag waving fools should shut up and let their betters run the country.

Archived