Ideas for our first play against the Hogs

wareagle13

We line up in a true Power "I" formation and run it down their throats on the first couple of plays........Then we give ole Bulimia dose after dose HUNH the rest of the game and run up the score to 61-10 before the end of the 3rd quarter.

8 yrd run up the middle

I was thinking more 75-yard run up the middle.

I was thinking more of a 20-30 yard post pass play to Duke. Play action off the end around to Grant.

then run the end around to Grant for real, and that should take care of the first drive.

Doesn't matter...the entire game is going to be a highlight reel in favor of Auburn. Hope it's over by the end of the 3rd quarter so we can put JJ and the rest of the 2nd team(O and D) in the game to get some reps against an SEC team.

First play...

If the HOGS stack the line then:

1. Marshall to Slamming Sammie down the sidelines

OR

2. Marshall to Duke Williams down the other sideline.

No stacking of the line:

1. Marshall hand off to CAP off right tackle.

2. Marshall toss sweep to Grant around left side.

As game progresses, whatever the Hogs anticipate, we go with the other option.

By the end of the game, they will not know whether we run on a running play. intermediate out pattern, over the middle, or

bomb on a post pattern to Sammie or Duke.

Throw a little Uzomah, Davis, Lewis, and Bray in for good measure.

I kinda of feel sorry for anyone having to plan or play against the offense! Oh wait a moment, NO I DON'T !

Bulemia will not know what hit him!

Hey, did anyone get the number of that BUS?

Drop a bomb on them; Duke long down the middle, or Lewis or Coates. Same play that Marshall underthrew against FSU early.

We went deep on the first play of A-day...

Told a friend last night that for the entire first drive (which of course would only be 2 or 3 plays) I hoped we come up to the line, have every player look at their imaginary watch on their wrist, put their hands on their hips, wait a full ten seconds, motion the the defense like "you ready", then run the play for 10 yards anyway. That would be a beautiful thing. Then for the rest of the game run a play every 2.7 seconds until nothing is left on the other side but "death certificates"....kidding of course.

Spike it on 1st, then hurry up and line up and run that trick play with a small guy hiding behind the line immediately afterwards

Malzahn suits up and leads the way, taking on the prosch role for a 86 yd td play. You heard it first here

I say we should line up in the swinging gate formation with Anthony Swain as our swing man. When the ball is snapped, he goes down like he's hurt and everyone crashes inside. After a second, Swain gets up and runs down the field wide open catching a Nick Marshall touchdown. Thoughts and ideas everyone, get creative!

I like this play, perfect.

I think we should use the pic of fat shirtless BB as one of our picture boards.

Now THAT is a great idea. Whatever we do, I hope Gus keeps the foot on the accelerator for the entire game.

I am assuming we win the coin toss and decide to go on D. We kick into end Zone then first real play D-Line dominates we get a fumble that sets up a TD on next play. This would prove we have a great D to go with what we all know is a great O/

Told a friend last night that for the entire first drive (which of course would only be 2 or 3 plays) I hoped we come up to the line, have every player look at their imaginary watch on their wrist, put their hands on their hips, wait a full ten seconds, motion the the defense like "you ready", then run the play for 10 yards anyway.

Now that would be hilarious! I'd be ROFLMAO!

No huddle right off the kickoff or punt return and snap it within 3 seconds of the ball being set. It could be the ugliest play ever but it'd be a great way of giving Bret Bulimia a big ole birdie finger.

Lol , this but a fake inside to CAP, with NM rolling out faking the end around to Grant with either Duke or Sammy streaking up the sideline for a 75 yard TD. Then going for two with the batman formation. Would be epic..

Nothing is more demoralizing than to know what's coming and not be able to stop it. Run something basic. Establish dominance from the first snap.

Now for my not serious answer:

Run that double reverse flea flicker that we ran in 2004 against them! CAP receives the initial toss, lobs it back to Quan who tosses it to Marshall. Nick then throws it downfield to Duke who follows Sammie in to the end zone as he stiffarms DBs 6 feet deep. Then wait ten seconds to start all celebrating!

Archived