Ideas for our first play against the Hogs

wareagle13

I say we should line up in the swinging gate formation with Anthony Swain as our swing man. When the ball is snapped, he goes down like he's hurt and everyone crashes inside. After a second, Swain gets up and runs down the field wide open catching a Nick Marshall touchdown. Thoughts and ideas everyone, get creative!

8 yrd run up the middle

I was thinking more 75-yard run up the middle.

I was thinking more of a 20-30 yard post pass play to Duke. Play action off the end around to Grant.

No huddle right off the kickoff or punt return and snap it within 3 seconds of the ball being set. It could be the ugliest play ever but it'd be a great way of giving Bret Bulimia a big ole birdie finger.

No huddle right off the kickoff or punt return and snap it within 3 seconds of the ball being set. It could be the ugliest play ever but it'd be a great way of giving Bret Bulimia a big ole birdie finger.

Gus is way too much of a gentleman for birdie fingers, symbolic or otherwise.

84, what's wrong with big birdie fingers?

The bird its attached to. =)

In all seriousness - I hope we line up in the "I" formation, bleed the clock, and still whip there piggie tails to the tune of 4 scores. Bert would implode after the game with nothing to say other than "We just got beat".

You guys are way over thinking it....take the ball first and kick return for 6 or D stops them on a 3 and out and Punt return for 6!!!...

I'd say CGM calls an immediate timeout on our first possession, run over to the arky and tell CBB he is about to run the zone read to the left and then run it for 20+ yds. That should help the blood pressure along the arky sideline.

Instead of our usual picture-card system, we just hold up signs for the play we're going to run (i.e. read option, speed sweep, etc.) and beg them to stop us. First play would be a read option with Grant and Marshall, whoever gets it takes it to the house.

Instead of our usual picture-card system, we just hold up signs for the play we're going to run (i.e. read option, speed sweep, etc.) and beg them to stop us. First play would be a read option with Grant and Marshall, whoever gets it takes it to the house.

This.

Play action pass with Sammie & Duke going deep on either side of the field. Nick just simply hits the one that's open. Keep running that play until they move the safeties back. Then pound the crap out of them on the ground!

Whatever the first play is it should be a touchdown..... ! I have no beef with the hogs, (get it??) but their coach makes me want to beat them bad! War Eagle!

I'd say CGM calls an immediate timeout on our first possession, run over to the arky and tell CBB he is about to run the zone read to the left and then run it for 20+ yds. That should help the blood pressure along the arky sideline.

If we had a LOVE button... I said on another thread, I would like to see us score 2 quick TDs and then mill around for at least 20 seconds on every snap, giving Butthurt plenty of time to compensate. Then run it right up his throat for 400 yards and 60 points. Then when the press asks "what about the hunh " , Gus can say...."We didn't want to run up the score."

Fake a deep ball to Sammie, throw a dart on the sidelines underneath. Hit beliumia in the gut, recover the ricochet by RT (SC), rumble down the field for a TD. Play called back because it was out of bounds on the throw. Beliumia has an imprint of NM's pass on his stomach until he is eventually fired.

84, what's wrong with big birdie fingers?

The bird its attached to. =)

In all seriousness - I hope we line up in the "I" formation, bleed the clock, and still whip there piggie tails to the tune of 4 scores. Bert would implode after the game with nothing to say other than "We just got beat".

Now that would be epic

Archived