2014 Tiger Trek - Shoals Area

RunInRed

A literal Gus Bus showed up to meet Malzahn at the Muscle Shoals airport for Tiger Trek

Bl2_oAFCMAAzqL-.jpg

@JoelAEricksonAU

Bl3MS3rIIAAFo4-.jpg

via @AuburnSID

Shoals Area Auburn Club welcomes Gus Malzahn tonight, the first stop on his sweeping Tiger Trek tour

Bl2_7GUIgAAG1W0.jpg

Auburn's Gus Malzahn signing autographs, making friends at the Shoals Area Auburn Club on Tuesday night.

Bl3Nsp9CMAAdbQ0.jpg

@AUGoldMine

Damn shame how the bama bias in the shoals area is! When Saban was going to be in the area they made sure EVERYONE knew about it thru newspapers, billboards, radio announcements etc, this is the only time I even heard he was in town. Another reason why I hate bama with a passion.

Damn shame how the bama bias in the shoals area is! When Saban was going to be in the area they made sure EVERYONE knew about it thru newspapers, billboards, radio announcements etc, this is the only time I even heard he was in town. Another reason why I hate bama with a passion.

This was probably a failure of the Auburn press office and local Auburn clubs more than media bias (though I don't doubt the media caters to their bama-leaning audience).

FYI, here is the schedule for future events:

2014 Tiger Trek

April 22: Shoals Area, Marriott Shoals Conference Center

April 24: Cullman County, McGukin Civic Center, Cullman

April 30: Wiregrass Regional, Alfa Commercial Building, National Peanut Festival Fairgrounds, Dothan

May 1: River Region, Alcazar Shrine Center, Montgomery

May 5: North Alabama Regional, Davidson Center for Space Exploration, Huntsville

May 6: Atlanta Area, STATS, Atlanta

May 12: Alabama Gulf Coast, Mobile Convention Center

May 13: Northeast Alabama Regional, Lake Guntersville State Park Lodge, Guntersville

May 20: Emerald Coast, Emerald Coast Convention Center, Fort Walton Beach

July 14-17: Greater Birmingham Area (No location set, will be held around SEC Media Days

Archived