2014 RB's

TecmoBoJackson

I was just reading an article about how some talking heads believe that Roc has a chance to come in and take the starting spot this summer, based on his highlight reels I am assuming. As I got to thinking about it I started realizing exactly what we looked like in that are: Grant, CAP, Barber, Roc and Pettway. That is going to be quite the decision to make and I know that they will all get some playing time, but there are only so many snaps in a game and I think at some point you have to build continuity at that position. I mean, I don't know if I feel sorry for the coaching staff for having to narrow it down or be happy for them bc of the selection size.

I guess my question is who gets the rock at the end of August and who watches from the sideline? Glad I am not making that call.

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wareagle:

I was just reading an article about how some talking heads believe that Roc has a chance to come in and take the starting spot this summer, based on his highlight reels I am assuming. As I got to thinking about it I started realizing exactly what we looked like in that are: Grant, CAP, Barber, Roc and Pettway. That is going to be quite the decision to make and I know that they will all get some playing time, but there are only so many snaps in a game and I think at some point you have to build continuity at that position. I mean, I don't know if I feel sorry for the coaching staff for having to narrow it down or be happy for them bc of the selection size.

I guess my question is who gets the rock at the end of August and who watches from the sideline? Glad I am not making that call.

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hot hand, unless we have a Tre situation like last year!!!! Either way it is a great situation to be in!

Barring injury, I'm guessing Pettway redshirts (though with Kerryon and perhaps Jovon or Swinney coming next year, playing time won't get any easier to come by). Gus and company will find creative ways to get the ball to playmakers. Look for some of these guys to get opportunities in the return game as well.

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my opinion but seems a lot of people just don't understand the difference between the SEC and 4A high school football.

Roc is just an ordinary sized RB in college whereas he was a man among boys in HS. Check him out physically from the pix and then look at Grant or CAP or Tre last season....a world of difference. I could be wrong...and if so, send me the crow...FOB collect.

Archived