Muslims Spit on Jewish Children

Weegle777

According to Israeli media and the footage, about 20 religious children were verbally assaulted, then the side curls of one boy were pulled and Muslims also spit and threw shoes.

:-\

Not sure if serious ..... Are you blind?

No, but apparently the rest of the world is blind.

Just offering up standard idiot replies, for those who really are blind to such things

Man, I hate when kids are involved. I was surprised to see Drake at 1:45. Sorry moment of levity. Things are rough all over. We are blessed.

And props to the soldiers who acted the right way. I would have not if I witness this.

Throw a shoe at a Muslim today.

Why waste a good shoe ?

But per usual, I posted this on another site, and the predicted response went something like... ' usually it's the Jews who are harrassing the Palestiniens'. I kid you not, there wasn't a jot about what these 'adults' were doing to these little children, scaring them, spitting on them, screaming at them...

And mind you, these werne't JIHADISTS, were they ? No, just average, every day, men and women of the Muslim faith. Acting like this , on their own, with out any " militants " organizing this or enflaming the situation.

This is truly who they were.

And this is the JEWISH TEMPLE MOUNT, not the muslim mosque mount. These militant jerks need to be ran off the property.

Just like w/ the WTC mosque in NYC, the Muslims love to plant their religious buildings on the ruins of their enemies.

You two are as nutty and radical as some of them are. Do you want to start a war over the temple mount? You may want to investigate the current condition of Bethlehem.

Right PT. I live in constant fear of the terrorists cutting off my head. Are people getting their heads cut off in your neighborhood? Are you being rational? Do you even know any Arabs?

Please for the love of all humanity learn the significance to both Muslims and Jews on the Temple Mount / al-Haram ash-Sharif.

Yes, spitting on children is inexcusable but unless you have spent time over there, you have no earthly idea the volatility of the situation there. It causes people on both sides to act irrationally.

http://www.meforum.o...he-temple-mount

Oh believe me I do wonder about the Christians in that part of the world. I spent two weeks in Egypt last year. We had Koptic Christian guides and met many others, even in their homes and churches. That was before the Muslim Brotherhood took over and killed many of them and burned their churches. Sadly, we don't know what happened to them.

Christians have killed more than all these current day nutjobs combined. Heck - America formed, in part, because Christians were killing Christians over fights between denominations. Separation of church and state has MUCH more to do about the federal government not specifying a denomination of Christianity than anything else because of those events. Certain areas of the middle east will not have peace until one side is completely whipped out. Christians and Muslims have more traits in common they either would like to admit. Just so happens that Christianity's dirtiest side is found in history books and not the morning news. I'm not making an argument for Muslims, but an argument that religion is more of a problem than it has ever been a solution. Best thing the world could do as one would be to stop trying to convert/kill everyone that doesn't believe the same way.

Christians have killed more than all these current day nutjobs combined. Heck - America formed, in part, because Christians were killing Christians over fights between denominations. Separation of church and state has MUCH more to do about the federal government not specifying a denomination of Christianity than anything else because of those events. Certain areas of the middle east will not have peace until one side is completely whipped out. Christians and Muslims have more traits in common they either would like to admit. Just so happens that Christianity's dirtiest side is found in history books and not the morning news. I'm not making an argument for Muslims, but an argument that religion is more of a problem than it has ever been a solution. Best thing the world could do as one would be to stop trying to convert/kill everyone that doesn't believe the same way.

Seriously. Just go back and review the first page of this thread for proof.

Archived