Who is the next commit?

bikeriderga

Since Auburn has been on a recruiting spree since A day, who do you think is the next commit to pull the trigger?

Is it ?

5* LB Jeffrey Holland

5* RB Jovon Robinson

4* QB Kai Locksley

4* OG Tyler Carr

4* LB Darrell Williams

4* LB Richard McBryde

4* DB Darius Slayton

4* WR Jayson Stanley

or some other?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Auburn has been on a recruiting spree since A day, who do you think is the next commit to pull the trigger?

Is it ?

5* LB Jeffrey Holland

5* RB Jovon Robinson

4* QB Kai Locksley

4* OG Tyler Carr

4* LB Darrell Williams

4* LB Richard McBryde

4* DB Darius Slayton

4* WR Jayson Stanley

or some other?

As things stand now Holland, Carr, and Stanley are unlikely. Holland just set up to announce at the UA game in January. Carr is sticking to Octoner. Stanley has said he is waiting til well into his senior season. He has said he wants to see a consistent passing game from AU before he would commit to us. My guess is Jovon or one of the LBs Mcbryde or Williams but I don't expect anything new commitment wise for another month at BCW.

Is it ?

5* LB Jeffrey Holland

5* RB Jovon Robinson

4* QB Kai Locksley

4* OG Tyler Carr

4* LB Darrell Williams

4* LB Richard McBryde

4* DB Darius Slayton

4* WR Jayson Stanley

or some other?

As things stand now Holland, Carr, and Stanley are unlikely. Holland just set up to announce at the UA game in January. Carr is sticking to Octoner. Stanley has said he is waiting til well into his senior season. He has said he wants to see a consistent passing game from AU before he would commit to us. My guess is Jovon or one of the LBs Mcbryde or Williams but I don't expect anything new commitment wise for another month at BCW.

Does Carr still have a committable offer?

Does Carr still have a committable offer?

To be honest I don't know. AUC implies he does but does not straight up say it. Another source says they don't know he does because we have 2 commits we are recruiting at Guard in Kim and Harrell. We are looking at Carr strictly as a Guard.

May be a long shot here, but if our next commit is at Big Cat, it wouldn't shock me if Mack flipped, IF he comes to Big Cat.

what makes you say Mack?

May be a long shot here, but if our next commit is at Big Cat, it wouldn't shock me if Mack flipped, IF he comes to Big Cat.

what makes you say Mack?

He's definitely looking around. His mom ain't happy with the environment at TAMU lately

what makes you say Mack?

He's definitely looking around. His mom ain't happy with the environment at TAMU lately

Well then AU would be the only place he'd flip too. Or has that changed?

Easy choice - Jovon Robinson.

I won't be surprised if Daylon Mack flips to Auburn but slim chance he'll be the next commit. Same with Christian Owens and Jonathan Ledbetter. Martez Ivey and Chandler Cox could be in the picture to become the next commit. Darkhorse? I'd say Richard McBryde or Brandon Kennedy.

I won't be surprised if Daylon Mack flips to Auburn but slim chance he'll be the next commit. Same with Christian Owens and Jonathan Ledbetter. Martez Ivey and Chandler Cox could be in the picture to become the next commit. Darkhorse? I'd say Richard McBryde or Brandon Kennedy.

You lost me at Ivey...what indication is there that he'd commit to us, especially soon?

You lost me at Ivey...what indication is there that he'd commit to us, especially soon?

Ivey has not set a commitment date.

what makes you say Mack?

Well then AU would be the only place he'd flip too. Or has that changed?

Texas has reportedly entered the picture, but it still seems as if we are the favorite f he were to flip.

Is it ?

5* LB Jeffrey Holland

5* RB Jovon Robinson

4* QB Kai Locksley

4* OG Tyler Carr

4* LB Darrell Williams

4* LB Richard McBryde

4* DB Darius Slayton

4* WR Jayson Stanley

or some other?

Has a date been set yet for BCW?

Has Kennedy gotten an AU offer yet? Last I heard he had not.

Has a date been set yet for BCW?

It's always been on Memorial Saturday so I assume that sticks until we hear something different.

Has Kennedy gotten an AU offer yet? Last I heard he had not.

No. AU is still evaluating him and he is close to AU offer. We are recruiting him at center.

Don't think Jovon is going to commit anytime soon. He wants to enjoy the recruiting process for a little while.

Bummer!

Archived