2016 3* DE David Marshall (UGA flip 2/3/16)

Auburn4Winners

UPDATED 10/30/15 - (Re) Committed to AU ...

I am now an Auburn Tiger #AuburnFamily #AuburnFast #WDE

B_h2_J6d_U8_AAQ9vm.jpg

@dee_hooper35

Auburn my #1 because it feel like home and with great people #WarEagle #AuburnFast

@dee_hooper35

"I like the great relationship with the Auburn coaches and I like the atmosphere and I like the program," Marshall told AL.com last month. "(Rodney) Garner is a great coach and we talk about football and how I'm going to be an impact at Auburn if I go there."

http://www.al.com/au...ent_from_b.html

DAVID_MARSHALL_150112_PRO.jpg

David Marshall, SDE

Thomaston, GA (Upson-Lee)

Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 265 | 40: 5.21

247Sports: 3* (No. 19 SDE)

Rivals: 3* (No. 33 SDE)

Scout: 3* (No. 45 SDE)

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Louisville, Mississippi, Mississippi State, North Carolina and UCLA, among others.

Hudl Highlights

3333945.jpg

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have seen this kid play football and basketball live the past 2 seasons and I can see he is an absolute stud. Scary athletic to be the size he is.

Maybe AU4W got Garner's name wrong; but maybe he posted from his phone and was the victim of auto-correct. Just sayin'.

I can't blame auto correct.. only a fried brain from a massive workload, staring at the computer screens the last few days. My bad guys.. fixing it now.

Britt! Stop being such a goodie-goodie!! Are you going to start taking names when the Mods step out for a second? I can see it now, in a PM......

ATTN: ALL Mods!!

RE: Dixie1860

While you guys were out...um...Dixie...um...Dixie was being obnoxious...AGAIN! And...and he said that it didn't matter if I told, cuz...cuz Golf will just forget anyway!

Britt! Stop being such a goodie-goodie!! Are you going to start taking names when the Mods step out for a second? I can see it now, in a PM......

While you guys were out...um...Dixie...um...Dixie was being obnoxious...AGAIN! And...and he said that it didn't matter if I told, cuz...cuz Golf will just forget anyway!

I'll tell you what, Dixie. If I were going to do something like this, I'd be a little smarter about it. I wouldn't use an anonymous 'report' button or send a PM to 'ALL MODS'. I'd pick one, and only one, and let him know what's up. You've made enough enemies on the board that I'd have a few to choose from, too.

;)

I'll tell you what, Dixie. If I were going to do something like this, I'd be a little smarter about it. I wouldn't use an anonymous 'report' button or send a PM to 'ALL MODS'. I'd pick one, and only one, and let him know what's up. You've made enough enemies on the board that I'd have a few to choose from, too.

;)

then start sending them to someone else, my inbox is full of your PMs

;)

the start sending them to someone else, my inbox is full of your PMs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

;)/>

the start sending them to someone else, my inbox is full of your PMs

:laugh:/> :laugh:/> :laugh:/>

You old men crack me up. I bet y'all would be fun to hang out with. :)

You'd definitely learn a thing or two. If Golf is there he can teach you hieroglyphics...

You'd definitely learn a thing or two. If Golf is there he can teach you hieroglyphics...

His cuneiform has gotten a little rusty, though.

Trilingual_inscription_of_Xerxes%2C_Van%2C_1973.JPG

sw44zm.jpg

Now back to Mr Marshall please

Unfortunately everybody on this message board is my therapist. that's why I'm so screwed up. War Eagle

Now back to Marshall

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived