2015 4* DE D'Andre Walker (Georgia signee)

SouthGATiger

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Auburn has backed off and is not pursuing that hard at the moment according to Keith Neibuhr.

Yup. We haven't talked to him in nearly a month.

WarDamnEagleWDE

Professor

• photo-thumb-37560.jpg?_r=1398780050
  • Verified Member
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 998 posts

Posted Today, 10:16 AM

"The fact they haven't been heavily pursuing D'Andre Walker of Georgia leads me to believe DL coach Rodney Garner has something up his sleeve." :hellyeah: My advice is to sit back and enjoy. And I don't know what RG has up his sleeve but I'm 100% sure is does.

db7b676da201443987453d2f2dd86cd5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Who is this kid

Seriously? Come on dude, before you ask something that silly again, take the effort to check the OP. If you still want to ask the question, just know that you wouldn't understand the answer more than likely anyway.

He no come to University of Aubrun. Him go get flea collar.

now this is silly Dixie......go you git chill peel.

Oh Shhhhhoot!

I was just wondering if you were paying attention. You can surely see this...Seriously. Who would put their foot in their mouth that bad? I mean L O L.

Oh shhhhhoot...

I was just wondering if you were paying attention. You can surely see this...Seriously. Who would put their foot in their mouth that bad? I mean L O L.

Yes,I can see that...I seen it earlier and noticed there was not a biography on the front page...It seems every other recruit has a biography on their first page...Im fairly new to this site and I still dont even know what OP means.....be an ass to someone else dixie because I havent done a damn thing to you

• 1 month later...

Looks like AU and Tennessee are standing out for D'Andre Link

Fairburn (Ga.) Langston Hughes Top247 defensive end D'Andre Walker recently visited Michigan, Michigan State and Illinois, and at the McEachern 7-on-7, Walker told 247Sports he plans to visit, South Carolina, Clemson, Florida and possibly Miami this summer. The Gamecocks are appealing to the 6-foot-2, 220-pound pass rusher because of one of their recent alumni.

"The fact that Jadeveon Clowney went first round first pick, and the coaches tell me all the time that I can play defensive end," Walker said.

Nine of 12 Crystal Ball predictions for Walker are in favor of Auburn, with the other three predictions in for Georgia. Auburn and Tennessee are two schools that have been mentioned prominently in Walker's recruitment, which he states has to do with what position they are recruiting him as.

"Both schools say I can play defensive end and at the same time, I still have not been to any other colleges, so that is how it stands until I go on any more visits," Walker said.

That is a sticking point for Walker, and one he said off camera could be a deal breaker when it comes to making a decision.

"I want to go to school and play defensive end," Walker said.

Walker is a 247Sports Composite four-star prospect, considered the No. 17 prospect in Georgia, No. 12 weak-side defensive end in the country and No. 162 overall prospect in the 2015 class.

In case you're wondering, UGA wants DW to play DE and OLB.

Oh shhhhhoot...

Yes,I can see that...I seen it earlier and noticed there was not a biography on the front page...It seems every other recruit has a biography on their first page...Im fairly new to this site and I still dont even know what OP means.....be an ass to someone else dixie because I havent done a damn thing to you

Recruits read this stuff, and yes they read when a fan base has no clue about them because the fan base didn't read the OP. Please be careful!

War Eagle!

I am glad to hear that we are still after him. This makes me think we will be in good shape once he sees the two seasons unfold.

aujeff11, allow me to publicly apologize for whatever was happening back on the 28th. My last post that day was intended as sarcasm but it is not a very good effort. Was on mobile and couldn't use emoti. I just saw your last response from that night for the first time today. I realize now I misread your intent. I had forgotten all that until this a.m. :-[

I am glad to hear that we are still after him. This makes me think we will be in good shape once he sees the two seasons unfold.

aujeff11, allow me to publicly apologize for whatever was happening back on the 28th. My last post that day was intended as sarcasm but it is not a very good effort. Was on mobile and couldn't use emoti. I just saw your last response from that night for the first time today. I realize now I misread your intent. I had forgotten all that until this a.m. :-[/>

it's all good, you and I both know there has been many needless questions on this board and I should have googled D'andre instead of asking a lazy question.

aujeff11, allow me to publicly apologize for whatever was happening back on the 28th. My last post that day was intended as sarcasm but it is not a very good effort. Was on mobile and couldn't use emoti. I just saw your last response from that night for the first time today. I realize now I misread your intent. I had forgotten all that until this a.m. :-[/>

it's all good, you and I both know there has been many needless questions on this board and I should have googled D'andre instead of asking a lazy question.

Sent you a PM.

I used to be in the army and then... It was observation post. The military slapped acronyms on everything

Archived