2015 4* LB Tevon Coney (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

Free article from Ryan Callahan, a 247 reporter for Tennessee

http://tennessee.247...Auburn-29633903

Four-star rising senior linebacker Tevon Coney of Palm Beach Gardens (Fla.) High School posted on his Twitter account Tuesday that he's planning to visit Tennessee and Auburn this weekend.

The 6-foot-1, 222-pound Coney claims scholarship offers from more than 25 teams, including Florida, Miami, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and Clemson. He's ranked the nation's No. 11 inside linebacker in the 2015 class by 247Sports.

The 247Sports Crystal Ball points to Florida as the favorite to land Coney, with 83 percent of his current predictions going to the Gators and Notre Dame getting 17 percent.

6_2961175.jpg

Nice update. That is quite a pick. He certainly looks the part. What do you think Mikey? We have some ground to make up if we are going to pull him.

He looks a lot like Patrick Willis to me. He looks like he has a real mean streak and I like em that way

Four-star rising senior linebacker Tevon Coney of Palm Beach Gardens (Fla.) High School posted on his Twitter account Tuesday that he's planning to visit Tennessee and Auburn this weekend.

The 6-foot-1, 222-pound Coney claims scholarship offers from more than 25 teams, including Florida, Miami, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and Clemson. He's ranked the nation's No. 11 inside linebacker in the 2015 class by 247Sports.

The 247Sports Crystal Ball points to Florida as the favorite to land Coney, with 83 percent of his current predictions going to the Gators and Notre Dame getting 17 percent.

6_2961175.jpg

Nice update. That is quite a pick. He certainly looks the part. What do you think Mikey? We have some ground to make up if we are going to pull him.

He looks a lot like Patrick Willis to me. He looks like he has a real mean streak and I like em that way

Looks a lot like the guy he is pictured with, Willie McGinest!

Any word on when Coney is trimming down his list or announcing?

No word that he will even trim it further before he commits in late August.

6_2961175.jpg

It sure looks like him to me as well

6_2961175.jpg

Hair do looks similar. He is not near as big or tall as Mcginist though

Edit) anybody know how his visit went?

6_2961175.jpg

Hair do looks similar. He is not near as big or tall as Mcginist though

Edit) anybody know how his visit went?

There is an AU camp tomorrow and he's participating in it so the visit aint over yet.

Looks like he just left AU, will be interesting to see if he did any interviews...

@TevonConey: On My Way To Tennessee #Vols

Archived