2016 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/17/16)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got an ad on this page for "Give the gift of crimson and white" bama turd gift card deal....

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS DOING ON HERE???!? It's freaking iron bowl week and I get a turd ad on an AU forum????? If this forum were a football team we'd be screaming for heads to roll. Unacceptable! (I understand it's probably a blanket ad deal that I caught at the wrong time...but still needs pulled IMO)

I just got an ad on this page for "Give the gift of crimson and white" bama turd gift card deal....

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS DOING ON HERE???!? It's freaking iron bowl week and I get a turd ad on an AU forum????? If this forum were a football team we'd be screaming for heads to roll. Unacceptable! (I understand it's probably a blanket ad deal that I caught at the wrong time...but still needs pulled IMO)

You like this free site don't ya!!! Jk haha

Are we still pursuing JUCO OT Malcolm Pridgeon? Looks like he got an offer in October, but has he shown any real interest in Auburn?

Never heard of him.

The ad placement systems that sites like this use show you posts based on your surfing habits. Is there something we should know, Foundation?

I see we have a lot of recruits as early enrollees. At what point do these young men enroll and are safely in the fold? I see M. Davidson is an early enrollee, but a soft verbal? I do think he is Auburn bound, but I just want to know when they are enrolling and ready for spring training.

It looks like we mean business with the 2016 class. I think it will turn out to be a top 10 class when all is said and done.

Question further...

When exactly will the early enrollees sign their commitment papers saying they are coming to Auburn and the recruiting process is all behind them? I would really appreciate this information and am sure others as well. know classes start in mid January, but at what point have the papers been signed and they are officially Auburn Tigers?

When is signing day for junior college players and for high school players? thanks.

Early enrolees don't sign. They report for classes around January 13, which is the start of the next semister. They are "bound" to their school when they go to a class.

The rest that aren't early enrolees can sign starting the first Wednesday in February.

When is signing day for junior college players and for high school players? thanks.

Early enrolees don't sign. They report for classes around January 13, which is the start of the next semister. They are "bound" to their school when they go to a class.

The rest that aren't early enrolees can sign starting the first Wednesday in February.

This is correct for high school EEs. Jucos do have a signing day. It's December 16th this year. Link

CDC is very happy about something and I believe it's recruiting related. Anybody got the skinny?

I saw the same but I thought it was staff related.

CDC is very happy about something and I believe it's recruiting related. Anybody got the skinny?

I saw the same but I thought it was staff related.

Ooh, maybe it's both??? I'll be quiet, because basically I'm going off teases for premium content. To make up for it, I'll recommend that anybody who's really curious go subscribe to 247.

Also, SIAP but A. Jackson and EMB will both be announcing a week from Thursday, 12/17.

that's my 10 yr wedding anniversary. Hope we get good news that day...

Not going create a thread on him based on this but I thought it was interesting to note Gus & Rhett followed Trevor Knight last night. Gus in particular does not follow many people.

Not going create a thread on him based on this but I thought it was interesting to note Gus & Rhett followed Trevor Knight last night. Gus in particular does not follow many people.

You could put this information in the meltdown thread and resurrect it, that thread seems to be losing some steam.

But he is not dual threat!!! The melt shall continue!!!

Archived