2016 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/17/16)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has a lot of time to change his mind and flip to Auburn.

Yeah but we still have to change our mind for him 1st

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent job on the new format - GREAT stuff!

^^This^^ Fantastic job on the format............WOW

thanks so much for the work.

Excellent job on the new format - GREAT stuff!

^^This^^ Fantastic job on the format............WOW

thanks so much for the work.

Thanks for your feedback. :we:

New format is very user friendly! Great job!

This format is good but, I wish you post their size where their hometown and state not just the state that their from.

Great job. I do like the new format, but it would be nice if the Position Needs was next to the main header line so you a person can quickly see the info. Oh and if I am being way over the top anal, it would be exceptional if the names were links to the AUFamily recruiting thread for that player. With that said, I do really like the new format and not trying to get too crazy.

Great job. I do like the new format, but it would be nice if the Position Needs was next to the main header line so you a person can quickly see the info. Oh and if I am being way over the top anal, it would be exceptional if the names were links to the AUFamily recruiting thread for that player. With that said, I do really like the new format and not trying to get too crazy.

Done. Thanks for your input.

This format is good but, I wish you post their size where their hometown and state not just the state that their from.

Too much work for me. There is a thread for each recruit with their size and hometown - Jawon Pass & John Broussard.

Done. Thanks for your input.

Cool. That makes it much easier. Also, I wasn't paying attention before that the names were in an image. I thought you had done all of that in HTML. That is why I had made the other suggestion. Thanks for all that you do.

OP updated: CB John Broussard commits to Auburn (new profile pic added).

Thanks for all your hard work man!

Archived