Hometown: Frostproof, FL

Lake Wales Class of 2016 - Football

247Composite 0.9396

4 Pos (DUAL)

Ranking: 16 State (FL)

Ranking: 147Composite

@BabyHuey4444: Commitment coming real soon! #JustWaitOnIt

Hudl Highlights

Just watched his highlights from HUDL. He is a pretty gifted runner even though he is not freakishly fast. His deep ball seems to hang in the air a bit and his mechanics need to be tinkered with. Overall, I think he will be a great pickup.

Does he have an offer? Why haven't we heard anything about this guy until now?

Yes, offered back in April.

Discussed in WarEagleAU's thread here:

FFR BSCI, when you post a VIP link you can't summarize what's in the link.

Apologies. I'll add this then...

@BabyHuey4444: #WDE

@BabyHuey4444: #WDEforlife

Does he have an offer? Why haven't we heard anything about this guy until now?

1 Yes. 2. because nobody ever made a profile on him. He's been a high target for nearly 2 months.

interesting. It seems like we were only going to be taking one QB next year, so would we already be done at the position if he commits?

If we don't get Francios, Gibson, or Jackson and hold with only Queen, there is a possibility we take 2 next year. Not sure we'd take 2 DT, so not sure where that would leave Pass, but....

interesting. It seems like we were only going to be taking one QB next year, so would we already be done at the position if he commits?

It depends on what happens with the 2015 class. If we only take 1 in the 2015 class then we MAY take 2 in 2016. If we get a 2nd QB in the 2015 class then we will take 1 in 2016.

FFR BSCI, when you post a VIP link you can't summarize what's in the link.

Got it, but even the link itself indicates the message of the Bolt. If with ya tho!

Guest jojo1515

No point in accepting a commit from anybody outside the top 100 a year and a half early as you still have a year and a half to get the best possible players you can....unless its just an absolutely perfect fit...so hopefully that is what this means should it happen. Not blown away by the film as far as qb goes...looks better as a RB in my completely unprofessional opinion.

No point in accepting a commit from anybody outside the top 100 a year and a half early as you still have a year and a half to get the best possible players you can....unless its just an absolutely perfect fit...so hopefully that is what this means should it happen. Not blown away by the film as far as qb goes...looks better as a RB in my completely unprofessional opinion.

He's top 150 and the #4 DT in the country. He's also more highly rated than our current commit for '15 8 mos before NSD. Not sure I agree with your point.

He's top 150 and the #4 DT in the country. He's also more highly rated than our current commit for '15 8 mos before NSD. Not sure I agree with your point.

Another falicy in his argument is assuming the Top 100 rankings a year and a half are valid. By that logic we should have never taken Rice or Buie.

I watched Gaines highlights and I am very impressed. The kid was a sophomore last year. He is poised, has a strong arm and can run. I shouldn't say it but I will. He kind of reminds me of Cam. They have a similar style. I am impressed.

Guest jojo1515

Another falicy in his argument is assuming the Top 100 rankings a year and a half are valid. By that logic we should have never taken Rice or Buie.

My point is that you dont take that committment this early unless its a perfect fit. I belive in 2016 we should expect to be able to get almost any qb we want. If they are willing to accept the commit, then he must be a perfect fit, meaning he is on the top of our list. Wasnt a knock on accepting the commit, but a recognition that he must be our top target considering we could wait another year and a half if we felt there were others we wanted more.

My point is that you dont take that committment this early unless its a perfect fit. I belive in 2016 we should expect to be able to get almost any qb we want. If they are willing to accept the commit, then he must be a perfect fit, meaning he is on the top of our list. Wasnt a knock on accepting the commit, but a recognition that he must be our top target considering we could wait another year and a half if we felt there were others we wanted more.

Pass is the #1 DT, the others between Pass and Gaines are heavy leans to other schools. I haven't seen anything that indicates which is higher on the coaches board. Still don't see why you don't take the commitment and start building momentum with the anchor of a recruiting class.

Pass is the #1 DT, the others between Pass and Gaines are heavy leans to other schools. I haven't seen anything that indicates which is higher on the coaches board. Still don't see why you don't take the commitment and start building momentum with the anchor of a recruiting class.

Also pass AU is not in his top 2 even after the AU offer.

that's not a fallacy. It's an assumption of a risk. Some early ratings will change dramatically over time. And some will not.

• 3 weeks later...

He said on twitter (@babyhuey444) he is going to commit sometime this week. He also said a commitment was coming soon 22 days ago. So tifwiw.

I tweeted him War Eagle and he tweeted back WDE and that a commitment would be soon. Hope he picks the good guys

He said on twitter (@babyhuey4444) he is going to commit sometime this week. He also said a commitment was coming soon 22 days ago. So tifwiw.

22 days ago is still soon...and we still don't know yet if X is a take for AU. Shea, Pass, and McLLwain are believed to be higher on our staff's board.

Archived