THOR is,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Next thing you know, Superman will be gay or a transtesticle.

They already made Green Lantern gay, so my money is on the transtesticle.

Least this one makes sense from a folklore/mythology side with the shield maidens and acceptance of female warriors in that culture. Yes I know he is actually male in the actual mythology, just referring to the acceptance of female warriors.

Appears Captain America will now be African American also.

Honestly why rehash the old stuff, come up with all new characters.

Least this one makes sense from a folklore/mythology side with the shield maidens and acceptance of female warriors in that culture. Yes I know he is actually male in the actual mythology, just referring to the acceptance of female warriors.

Nick Fury was a white guy in the comic books, but I think the use of Samuel L Jackson worked out pretty well.

Captain America was basically a juiced up kid from Brooklyn who got put on ice for a few decades and then thawed out. Pretty much anyone could be put through the process and made into a super hero.

As for Thor... we've already had Xena, right ? I don't get why there's a need for this. Why not give her her own name ? Thor is Thor. Whether he wields the hammer or not. He's still Thor. This chick who will apparently take over the hammer, shouldn't she have her own name? She's NOT 'Thor', because he isn't changing into her, is he ? I think they pin heads at Marvel are intentionally making this far more complicated than it needs.

It's this gender neutrality bs. If these heart bleeders had their way, men would be made into overly sensitive pansies.

It's this gender neutrality bs. If these heart bleeders had their way, men would be made into overly sensitive pansies.

The " progressives " want all men to be metro-sexual Alan Alda types, and all women to be plaid shirt wearing Peppermint Pattys.

And anyone who disagrees with THEIR view is being bigoted, homophobic and hates women.

There's your tolerance.

Yep, it makes me laugh when I hear these people preach and scream tolerance, then turn right and around in their next hypocritical breath and call me names. They are the most intolerant bunch around. Hypocrites.

Nick Fury was a white guy in the comic books, but I think the use of Samuel L Jackson worked out pretty well.

Captain America was basically a juiced up kid from Brooklyn who got put on ice for a few decades and then thawed out. Pretty much anyone could be put through the process and made into a super hero.

As for Thor... we've already had Xena, right ? I don't get why there's a need for this. Why not give her her own name ? Thor is Thor. Whether he wields the hammer or not. He's still Thor. This chick who will apparently take over the hammer, shouldn't she have her own name? She's NOT 'Thor', because he isn't changing into her, is he ? I think they pin heads at Marvel are intentionally making this far more complicated than it needs.

I've no clue to be honest. I'm with you, make a new character and new story.

Though I suspect when the movie version come out and the actress and costume selected I won't care if her name is Thor, Thoralimba, or just Norse Chic With Hammer lol.

This here bull is out rage us. What the hell is next spider man is gunna be a illegal mexucan faygit type. They gunna change santee claws into a woman. Why does everbuddy hate wite men. Wite Pour!

Spiderman, Ironman, Captain America, Batman... none of these guys are anything but beneficiaries of happenstance or tremendous wealth, backed w/ a sense of do-goodery.

Smart loner kid gets bit by a mutant radioactive spider. ANYone could have been bitten. ANYone could have been anointed w/ super powers.Cap. America got pumped full of ever lasting steroids. Big freaking whoop. Batman and Ironman are basically the same guys. Swap one out for the other and who'd know the difference ? OK, at least Tony Stark is a bit of an engineering genius.

But Thor ? His legacy goes back centuries. He's part of a whole array of gods. Hell, he's even called 'The God of Thunder' People use to actually worship this figure , for hundreds of years. Thor seems the least likely to be messing with in this age of gender confusion.

A bum has enough $ to buy a spidey costume, but can't go get a meal ?

Archived