Who (besides Auburn) will be in the final four?

WFE12

I believe it will be,in no particular order, aub/fsu/ohio st./baylor who yall think?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rose: #2 SEC Champ (really have no idea who it will be) (11-2) vs. #3 Oregon (11-2)

Sugar: #1 Florida State (12-1) vs. #4 Wisconsin (11-2)

I think CFB will have a season like 2007, with TONS of upsets and a constantly shifting national title picture. Of course, I always predict a season like that. ;)

what do you mean you have no idea who the sec champ will be?....lol dont think wisconsin will do THAT good, believe oregon could be that good,yes i believe there will be upsets a plenty too, but hopefully none against our team ;D

Auburn

Florida St.

Ohio St.

Oregon.

so...we almost agree, im always questionable about oregon, ya know,having everything fall apart at the seams when they play a powerful team... they play some pretty good teams so we'll see

Auburn

Florida St.

Ohio St.

Oregon.

My guess as well. bama could get in but it would take an exteremely impressive record on their part and it's hard to get in when you lost your last game (to Auburn).

Stanford

Alabama

Florida St

Ohio St

I like Hunley and UCLA, Wisconsin has a shot also. And I wouldn't be surprised if fsu self destructs and doesn't make it.

what do you mean you have no idea who the sec champ will be?....lol dont think wisconsin will do THAT good, believe oregon could be that good,yes i believe there will be upsets a plenty too, but hopefully none against our team ;D

I'm reluctant to predict a playoff appearance with our schedule (I think we could), but I sure ain't going to predict the Turds to reach the playoff. Wisky's schedule is a joke btw. I think that apart from LSU, they trip up to Iowa and knock off Urban in the B1G game. With the number of 2-loss teams I expect there to be at the end of the season, they ultimately find a way in…and get slaughtered by Mr. Crabs and the Noles.

Oh and I think UCLA will be #1 for a good part of the season, but I have them losing their final two (Stanford and Oregon in Pac-12 title) and getting knocked out of the playoff.

Hey, what's the fun in making the same picks as everyone else? LOL

Auburn

Florida State

Oregon

Oklahoma

oklahoma! sleeper pick perhaps, we'll see what ole bob stoops and sooners can do....come to think of it their schedule is pretty tricky,several teams that could give em trouble

I'm reluctant to predict a playoff appearance with our schedule (I think we could), but I sure ain't going to predict the Turds to reach the playoff. Wisky's schedule is a joke btw. I think that apart from LSU, they trip up to Iowa and knock off Urban in the B1G game. With the number of 2-loss teams I expect there to be at the end of the season, they ultimately find a way in…and get slaughtered by Mr. Crabs and the Noles.

Oh and I think UCLA will be #1 for a good part of the season, but I have them losing their final two (Stanford and Oregon in Pac-12 title) and getting knocked out of the playoff.

Hey, what's the fun in making the same picks as everyone else? LOL

hahaha very true,i just can't see us missing the playoffs with all this motivation that we have.....Mr Crabs lol........i would'nt put bammer in there either, i can't blame ya

FSU

Michigan State

Oregon

Auburn

I think Michigan State takes out Wisconsin and Ohio State. I like Oklahoma, but I see them choking and blowing a game or two despite their talent.

And I know UCLA is getting some love, but I don't think they're anywhere near a top 4 finish.

Stanford

Alabama

Florida St

Ohio St

I like Hunley and UCLA, Wisconsin has a shot also. And I wouldn't be surprised if fsu self destructs and doesn't make it.

I knew u were a bammer all along. Only bams feel they will make the playoffs with NO qb and a weak O-line. Lol

Auburn

FSU

UCLA

Michigan State

Agreed.

Bring on TD Auburn Bowl!

Should be starting up real soon.

I don't see the Sooners making the playoffs. The Big 12 having only ten teams (CFB can't count nowadays) and thus not being allowed to have a championship game really hurt them. Ok St MIGHT have gotten in instead of the Turds in '11 if the Big 12-2 still had a championship game.

Auburn

FSU

UCLA

Michigan State

Agreed.

Bring on TD Auburn Bowl!

Should be starting up real soon.

TDA Bowl begins AUGUST 9 with pre-season picks

Auburn

FSU

UCLA

Michigan State