LSU Freshman probably out for season because of idiocy

Auburn4Winners

Some people are just stupid I guess....though I had a room mate at AU who put his fist through a hollow core door over losing a card game and he was a very bright guy.....so I guess sometimes anger can get the best of a person. My roomie was at least smart enough to hit a hollow core door and not a window.

Some people are just stupid I guess....though I had a room mate at AU who put his fist through a hollow core door over losing a card game and he was a very bright guy.....so I guess sometimes anger can get the best of a person. My roomie was at least smart enough to hit a hollow core door and not a window.

Sadly, in some cases, the line between glass or a hollow door and a bystander's face is not always obvious to someone with severe anger problems.

(...speaking generically and not implying anything about your former roomie--not knowing him, I'm not judging him.)

I wish him a speedy recovery and hope for his speedy growth of some more brain cells. To be honest, teenagers are not always known for their good judgment.

Archived