democrats Oppose Deportation

Tigermike

FACT: The Obama Administration has deported more individuals than any other president.

Yay. TM is always postin the truth. Truth is them dimocraps is tryin to get em some new voters.

In other words, I am butthurt because my guy got caught with his hand in the cookie jar again. So freaking childish.

Obama has deported more but many more have come in than ever while has been POTUS The true measure........what is the percent of those deported of the number who have come in.

Yay. TM is always postin the truth. Truth is them dimocraps is tryin to get em some new voters.

In other words, I am butthurt because my guy got caught with his hand in the cookie jar again. So freaking childish.

You really believe that? Seriously?

LOL. You are so funny dude! I can't believe you asked, but to answer the question: of course not. Now with regard to the childish banter, alter ego notwithstanding, it is annoying as he!!

Show me an untruth in the post.

LOL. You are so funny dude! I can't believe you asked, but to answer the question: of course not. Now with regard to the childish banter, alter ego notwithstanding, it is annoying as he!!

Childish? Annoying? Why continue to respond? Why respond with something you don't believe to be true? Makes no sense. The endless stream of, barry sux, libtards are evil, threads is annoying to me but, I'm not going to whine about it. Lighten up. Stop trying to play hall monitor. Check out the "how to ignore users" feature. It will all go away.

Childish? Annoying? Why continue to respond? Why respond with something you don't believe to be true? Makes no sense. The endless stream of, barry sux, libtards are evil, threads is annoying to me but, I'm not going to whine about it. Lighten up. Stop trying to play hall monitor. Check out the "how to ignore users" feature. It will all go away.

Uh, to let you know you are both childish and annoying. Hello brilliant! LOL. :-\

Uh, to let you know you are both childish and annoying. Hello brilliant! LOL. :-\

That's nice. I heard and understood you the first time though. Why the repetition?

That's nice. I heard and understood you the first time though. Why the repetition?

You know the answer grasshopper. :nopityA:

FACT: The Obama Administration has deported more individuals than any other president.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/21/lies-damned-lies-and-obamas-deportation-statistics/

Working on your post count?

http://www.washingto...ion-statistics/

Hard to believe the Washington Post cannot find writers and editors who know the difference between accept and except. Interesting read though.

Hard to believe the Washington Post cannot find writers and editors who know the difference between accept and except. Interesting read though.

I thought the same thing when I read it, but I'm bad about improper English myself from time to time. :)

Working on your post count?

Absolutely. You are my favorite poster. I'll be your huckleberry.

I thought the same thing when I read it, but I'm bad about improper English myself from time to time. :)

We all make mistakes but, the Washington Post? How many people do you suppose read this before publishing? If you and I caught it, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,neither one of us were English majors.

Anyway, the information about how the terminology has changed and, what it really means was interesting. And, like most things, the real answer wasn't at either extreme.

We all make mistakes but, the Washington Post? How many people do you suppose read this before publishing? If you and I caught it, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,neither one of us were English majors.

Anyway, the information about how the terminology has changed and, what it really means was interesting. And, like most things, the real answer wasn't at either extreme.

I'll play. Out of sheer curiosity ichy, What was your major?

Archived