Obamacare Fraud

Proud Tiger

Surely this is fake. There couldn't possibly be any fraud in Obamacare , at least in the minds of some I can think of.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/23/fake-applicants-finding-it-easy-to-sign-up-for-obamacare-investigators-say/

To be fair, there's a lot of regular old private insurance fraud. You're not going to have any system like this without having people try to game it for themselves. The question would be, is there more fraud with one system vs another?

Titan.....Since 11 of the 12 got in with this sting I would think that's not typical of the usual old insurance fraud.

To be fair, there's a lot of regular old private insurance fraud. You're not going to have any system like this without having people try to game it for themselves. The question would be, is there more fraud with one system vs another?

I would put my money on there being much more with the government than any other system.

My favorite line yet:

Ironically, the GAO has found ObamaCare is working really well -- "for those who don't exist."

This doesn't surprise me at all. There is tons of fraud in all versions of health care. The health information tech side of the ACA has been handled terribly, and actually has been across the board in health care in the United State. Look at the issues that keep surrounding ICD 10 implementation. I actually will be working on some HIT stuff involving meaningful use here over the next month.

Bad thing... this stuff sucks and isn't helping anyone. Good thing.... its making jobs and increasing demand for my field.

Archived