Starting OL

jcm81

Is a rumor allowed if you say it is a rumor? It is a message board after all. Anyone heard the rumor about Kozan's back surgery and the possibility of him being out for the season? It's a good thing we have 6 that could be starters. If this is the case, the starting 5 would be PM, CS, RD, AY, & SC. Not bad at all, but it sucks if true.

Heard it.

Also heard it came from Rivals.

Don't have premium access.

One might start a speculation thread on the starting O-line IF Kozan were to have had season-ending surgery.

I'd hate it for him, if it's true. One of our best.

My intent in this thread is more along the lines of what Britt mentions above. Can we change the direction to who are the top 3 backups on the OL? Obviously PM is first off the bench. Who are the next two at G & T?

I'm actually curious to see whether Braden Smith might not work his way into the lineup. He may have something approaching G Rob potential.

Is a rumor allowed if you say it is a rumor? .

ABSOLUTELY NOT...... IF something becomes CONFIRMED we will discuss it. Until then, its nothing and won't be discussed here. It's a rule we've had in place here for over a decade.

5) No "unsubstantiated" rumors. Rule of thumb, if you dont have a link for it, don't post it. Keeps the goofy stuff to a minimum. In some cases we may make an exception on what's considered a legit source. Just don't hallucinate new rumors. We are not Tider Insider.

Archived