Now the IRS is wanting to monitor sermons

cooltigger21

http://www.lifenews....ent-of-sermons/ This is just one more reason why the IRS and the income tax has to be abolished and replaced with the Fair Tax or some other such mechanism for providing the necessary revenue to the government.

Presumably, you understand the IRS has nothing to do with establishing tax law?

http://www.lifenews....ent-of-sermons/ This is just one more reason why the IRS and the income tax has to be abolished and replaced with the Fair Tax or some other such mechanism for providing the necessary revenue to the government.

To be fair, how on earth can you be certain what they do anymore?

Well, I am fairly certain they don't legislate laws.

It didn't stop them from targeting groups that conflicted with their bosses agenda. ;)

They dont appear very interested in following any either. They not only defiantly targeted political enemies of this admin(which they admitted and apologized for) they shared confidential tax payer info with other govt agencies but they also thumb their collective nose at the HOUSE Oversight Committee by persistently lying under oath in response to their inquiries making a mockery of those proceedings. I would be in favor of at least defunding the IRS if not abolishing it altogether.

They dont appear very interested in following any either. They not only defiantly targeted political enemies of this admin(which they admitted and apologized for) they shared confidential tax payer info with other govt agencies but they also thumb their collective nose at the HOUSE Oversight Committee by persistently lying under oath in response to their inquiries making a mockery of those proceedings. I would be in favor of at least defunding the IRS if not abolishing it altogether.

Fine abolish it. Then you would have to immediately create a successor to administrate tax collection.

Maybe it would be easier just to change the name. Would that work for you? :rolleyes:

Neither does the EPA but it doesn't stop them from making and changing rules that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to anyone trying to do much of anything.

Neither does the EPA but it doesn't stop them from making and changing rules that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to anyone trying to do much of anything.

All legally.

Fine abolish it. Then you would have to immediately create a successor to administrate tax collection.

Maybe it would be easier just to change the name. Would that work for you? :rolleyes:

Nope. Do away with all tax exemptions and everybody pay 10%. Those who dont have their withholdings taken from their pay checks pay monthly. The End.

Nope. Do away with all tax exemptions and everybody pay 10%. Those who dont have their withholdings taken from their pay checks pay monthly. The End.

I would, if we are going to have an income tax, eliminate all withholding. If we did nothing else that alone would cause a lot of people to rise up. With the withholding most people don't really know how much tax they are paying. If they had to cough up the money each month that would change a lot.

I would, if we are going to have an income tax, eliminate all withholding. If we did nothing else that alone would cause a lot of people to rise up. With the withholding most people don't really know how much tax they are paying. If they had to cough up the money each month that would change a lot.

I favor with holding it to insure payment. Employers are already making federal depositories each month that covers withheld income and social security. They could keep doing it that way to avoid any disruption in capital flows. If everybody pays 10% there wont be any confusion about how much is being withheld.

I favor with holding it to insure payment. Employers are already making federal depositories each month that covers withheld income and social security. They could keep doing it that way to avoid any disruption in capital flows. If everybody pays 10% there wont be any confusion about how much is being withheld.

I see what you mean and that's a workable thing. I prefer a consumption based tax myself but a flat rate of 10% or something close to that is ok too. It still leaves the problem of putting churches and charitable organizations of having to pay a tax or still having to have someone determine who qualifies as legitimate and who does not.

Archived