This Will Sting Some Folks

Proud Tiger

Some folks are going to have a hard time accepting and spinning this poll by CNN (hey Mr. POTUS it's not FOX). Thank goodness America is beginning to wake up.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/07/voters_remorse_poll_shows_who.html#incart_m-rpt-2

It would seem the American people really haven't learned their lesson. I wonder what lesson most feel like the Obama experience has taught them? If it was the obvious one; they wouldn't be so eager to elect Hillary.

As usual you can't spin the Obama part of the poll which was the main point of it........that if Obama was running against Romney TODAY he would lose. America is waking up.

Hillary is two years down the road even IF she decides to run, and if she does it's not likely to be against Romney. So back to the main poll and the reality of NOW. Spin those results for me.

But I tell you, if Hillary was running against Obama I would vote for Hillary in a heartbeat.

As usual you can't spin the Obama part of the poll which was the main point of it. Hillary is two years down the road even IF she decides to run, and if she does it's not likely to be against Romney. So back to the main poll and the reality of NOW. Spin those results for me.

But I tell you, if Hillary was running against Obama I would vote for Hillary in a heartbeat.

The poll has two hypothetical races. One is at least possible, one is not. Of course, you think the impossible one is the most relevant.

Nice try but no cigar.

One is pertinent to the guy in office, the other a maybe way down the road. It is a simple poll of looking at Obama's popularity which is dismal by any reputable poll. As I said to begin with it's gonna sting some folks. Is it swelling yet?

Nice try but no cigar.

One is pertinent to the guy in office, the other a maybe way down the road. It is a simple poll of looking at Obama's popularity which is dismal by any reputable poll. As I said to begin with it's gonna sting some folks. Is it swelling yet?

The president is not popular. I had no idea until that poll. Thanks. ;)

I doubt this will "sting" anyone, unless they are an ideological idiot. There appears to be "good news/bad news" for those who are more partisan than American.

TexT.,.,..I knew you had no idea. Glad I could help with your education. Maybe you will be a little more realistic now. ;D

What's to spin ? Folks sound eager for Hillary. How do you spin that?

She is as incompetent as Obama. The difference between her and Obama is that Obama's past was so carefully crafted to where you could not attribute any history of performance to him. He had never done anything; so you couldn't hang any past sins onto him. He was a true blank slate; so people grafted what they wanted to in terms of expectations onto his rhetoric. For Hillary, she has a track record now...and it isn't pretty. Look at the headlines and you can see the Hillary foreigh policy track record at work. So if the American people had really awakened to anything; it would be you don't put incompetent people in a role that requires leading the largest enterprise in the history of human-kind. When you do; you get a train-wreck.

What's to spin ? Folks sound eager for Hillary. How do you spin that?

She is as incompetent as Obama. The difference between her and Obama is that Obama's past was so carefully crafted to where you could not attribute any history of performance to him. He had never done anything; so you couldn't hang any past sins onto him. He was a true blank slate; so people grafted what they wanted to in terms of expectations onto his rhetoric. For Hillary, she has a track record now...and it isn't pretty. Look at the headlines and you can see the Hillary foreigh policy track record at work. So if the American people had really awakened to anything; it would be you don't put incompetent people in a role that requires leading the largest enterprise in the history of human-kind. When you do; you get a train-wreck.

Would you say W. is an example as well?

No, he was a competent executor and administrator; and by and large hired competent executors. He made three major policy mistakes from which he never recovered.

1) fought the wrong war 1st (and at all).... with the full support of both houses of congress and the UN; but it was his WH that put forth the case in the face of what turned out to be really bad intel....

2) Financial crisis; slow to respond to bubble warning signs and what I think was generally the wrong solution...

3) both of the above made worse by the failure to fight a PR war; he let the opposition own the agenda...a critical mistake for someone with the "bully pullpit"...this is where things like Katrina got out of hand

Would be happy to discuss Clinton, Carter, Bush 1, Reagan, etc., in the same manner. All of which were competent executors.

TexT.,.,..I knew you had no idea. Glad I could help with your education. Maybe you will be a little more realistic now. ;D/>

Thanks for being there for me .

No, he was a competent executor and administrator; and by and large hired competent executors. He made three major policy mistakes from which he never recovered.

1) fought the wrong war 1st (and at all).... with the full support of both houses of congress and the UN; but it was his WH that put forth the case in the face of what turned out to be really bad intel....

2) Financial crisis; slow to respond to bubble warning signs and what I think was generally the wrong solution...

3) both of the above made worse by the failure to fight a PR war; he let the opposition own the agenda...a critical mistake for someone with the "bully pullpit"...this is where things like Katrina got out of hand

Would be happy to discuss Clinton, Carter, Bush 1, Reagan, etc., in the same manner. All of which were competent executors.

He was competent , he just made some of the biggest blunders in history -- except for those. Got it . And losing the surplus...

As usual you can't spin the Obama part of the poll which was the main point of it........that if Obama was running against Romney TODAY he would lose. America is waking up.

Hillary is two years down the road even IF she decides to run, and if she does it's not likely to be against Romney. So back to the main poll and the reality of NOW. Spin those results for me.

six of one half a dozen of the other. Hillary isn't really any different fron Obama. They both look at America as the cause of the world's problems instead of the solution. She is as much a disciple of Alinsky as Obama.

He was competent , he just made some of the biggest blunders in history -- except for those. Got it . And losing the surplus...

You mean arming the armed forces once again?

No, blowing the budget open as far as the eye could see and involving the military in intractable conflicts like the one he and Cheney avoided . Try to keep up.

No, blowing the budget open as far as the eye could see and involving the military in intractable conflicts like the one he and Cheney avoided . Try to keep up.

How do you think Clinton built a surplus, with a magic money wand?

He started with a sound budget , including sufficient revenue. You are the guys in love with money magic.

He started with a sound budget , including sufficient revenue. You are the guys in love with money magic.

If I'm not mistaken he had a Republican congress pushing him to the center and sound budget philosophies didn't he?

If I'm not mistaken he had a Republican congress pushing him to the center and sound budget philosophies didn't he?

Before that, he had two deficit hawks at OMB.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/11/us/transition-eye-toward-wall-street-capitol-hill-clinton-s-budget-office-will.html

TexT can't seem to comprehend the FACT that no matter how much any previous Pres. increased the debt, Obama has increased the debt more than all of them put together and he still has two years to go. And all the Dems will chime in and say that Obama was burdened by Iraq and Afghanistan. That's just a BS excuse since previous Pres. had to pay for a lot of wars.

"WASHINGTON — For his first annual budget next week, President Obama has banned four accounting gimmicks that President George W. Bush used to make deficit projections look smaller. The price of more honest bookkeeping: A budget that is $2.7 trillion deeper in the red over the next decade than it would otherwise appear, according to administration officials."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/20/us/politics/20budget.html?_r=0

Archived