AU fan crashes B1G Media Day

RunInRed

Now, I think this is cool. However, all those that think the bammer hanging a UAT flag at Kyle field was "immature" or otherwise bammerish have to be outraged at this Auburn guy.

Now, I think this is cool. However, all those that think the bammer hanging a UAT flag at Kyle field was "immature" or otherwise bammerish have to be outraged at this Auburn guy.

I don't know..... far as I can tell, he did not barge into someone elses interview, was not making his "statement" while someone was paying him to do actual work, did not require someone to spend time and money to clean up his mess,......so, I don't see even a remote similarity I'm afraid.

Why would you think that?

Because I think hanging the flag was a harmless prank, pretty similar to this guy showing up there in AU duds.

Because I think hanging the flag was a harmless prank, pretty similar to this guy showing up there in AU duds.

Mmmmkay Mikey. If you classify them both as pranks, they are both "harmless". One is much more idiotic than the other, and that's why it drew such a negative response. Good luck getting you to see that ;) .

The difference is that the Bama fan was employed on behalf of aTm. If this AU fan was an employee of the B1G, he should be fired. If he just showed up off the street, he's an Auburn fan stuck in (or vacationing in) B1G country who loves college football.

I'm more embarrassed for the guy representing Auburn in cargo shorts than anything else. Lawd when will men learn those things went out of style years ago? :thumbsdown:

Mmmmkay Mikey. If you classify them both as pranks, they are both "harmless". One is much more idiotic than the other, and that's why it drew such a negative response. Good luck getting you to see that ;) .

It wasnt so much about the bammer flag as it was him tweeting, or whatever, that he was doing shoddy work at a place that will hold the lives of thousands. This caused delays and cost money for people to go back and reinspect his work. That is why he was fired. The flag was harmless. It was the bammer in him that caused him to gloat that he was going to endanger the lives of others - and this is why he is immature and bammerish.

Ill take the guy who wore an AU shirt to B10 media days and obviously was far from obnoxious, judging by the photos. Maybe the bammer should have taken his flag to SEC media days and displayed it while Sumlin was at the podium.

I'm more embarrassed for the guy representing Auburn in cargo shorts than anything else. Lawd when will men learn those things went out of style years ago? :thumbsdown:

I like my cargo shorts - dont even care that they are "out of style".......unfortunately, my wife does. Therefore, I hide them so she wont toss them out.

I'm more embarrassed for the guy representing Auburn in cargo shorts than anything else. Lawd when will men learn those things went out of style years ago? :thumbsdown:/>

I like my cargo shorts - dont even care that they are "out of style".......unfortunately, my wife does. Therefore, I hide them so she wont toss them out.

Same here. Most have been relegated to "car working on" clothes. :laughing:

Not outraged but a bit embarrassed.

The outrage over the bamzo at Kyle Field is his claim to have sabotaged the stadium, putting 1000s of lives at risk. And that IS bammerish.

Not outraged but a bit embarrassed.

The outrage over the bamzo at Kyle Field is his claim to have sabotaged the stadium, putting 1000s of lives at risk. And that IS bammerish.

Please note: Hanging a flag and claiming to sabotage a stadium are entirely different things. I did not mention claimed sabotage. What I mentioned was the comparison of harmless pranks.

It wasnt so much about the bammer flag as it was him tweeting, or whatever, that he was doing shoddy work at a place that will hold the lives of thousands. This caused delays and cost money for people to go back and reinspect his work. That is why he was fired. The flag was harmless. It was the bammer in him that caused him to gloat that he was going to endanger the lives of others - and this is why he is immature and bammerish.

Ill take the guy who wore an AU shirt to B10 media days and obviously was far from obnoxious, judging by the photos. Maybe the bammer should have taken his flag to SEC media days and displayed it while Sumlin was at the podium.

Beat me to it. It wasn't the flag, it was that he openly admitted he did horrible welds because it was an SEC West opponent of Alabama. Defines a majority of the fanbase to a T.

Archived