Obama Had A Chance to Stop ISIS

Proud Tiger

Not doing anything seems to be his top policy. He also knew months ago about all the kids headed north toward the southern border and did nothing.

Now back to the ISIS.

Not doing anything seems to be his top policy. He also knew months ago about all the kids headed north toward the southern border and did nothing.

Now back to the ISIS.

He is busy raising money in an effort to lessen the Nov. slaughter, and he has a full time job criticizing Israel, cut him some slack, will ya?

Lmao! Game, set & match to AUUSN!

You wunna them dam libtards to

Translation = u talk bout my man i be mad wit u

Barry never wanted any part of Iraq.

And he sure has hell wasn't going to start dropping bombs in that country again, not on his watch.

Wow. I've avoided this place for a while and while I was gone, icanthearyou apparently has gone completely mental. Anyways, can someone tell me why the news agencies (mainly Fox) is having contests to see who can profess their love for Israel the most while Christianity is under brutal attack.

I spend most of my days sick on medicine but from what i can tell on the news there's some kind of crazy anti-Christian crusade going on and no one cares. All anyone can do is break their necks protecting Israel.

Wow. I've avoided this place for a while and while I was gone, icanthearyou apparently has gone completely mental. Anyways, can someone tell me why the news agencies (mainly Fox) is having contests to see who can profess their love for Israel the most while Christianity is under brutal attack.

I spend most of my days sick on medicine but from what i can tell on the news there's some kind of crazy anti-Christian crusade going on and no one cares. All anyone can do is break their necks protecting Israel.

Watch you mean, mental? Nice to see you Fish.

from what i can tell on the news there's some kind of crazy anti-Christian crusade going on and no one cares. All anyone can do is break their necks protecting Israel.

Huh?

from what i can tell on the news there's some kind of crazy anti-Christian crusade going on and no one cares. All anyone can do is break their necks protecting Israel.

Huh?

Isis is running a war on Christianity over there. No one in the news seems to care-or one would be led to believe. All I hear about is how we need to go arseholes and elbows to support Israel. Anyone planning to support Christian citizens in Iraq?

Warning-extremely graphic:

ISIS on Christians: 'There is nothing to give them but the sword'

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56339

Watch you mean, mental? Nice to see you Fish.

/bonk!!!

Huh?

Isis is running a war on Christianity over there. No one in the news seems to care-or one would be led to believe. All I hear about is how we need to go arseholes and elbows to support Israel. Anyone planning to support Christian citizens in Iraq?

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56339

But the people here that are sympathetic to these godless muslim animals aren't in the middle of the chaos over there, so they weep for their plight and curse others who are calling them monsters. If the sympathetic ones were experiencing this first hand, their tune would change instantly.

Huh?

http://www.catholic....ry.php?id=56339

Yeah, I try not to do 'extremely graphic ' anything. Sorry. But while I do get your point on ISIS, pointing out that Israel is legitimately defending itself and not committing war crimes or genocide, as the MSM or the U.N. is trying to claim doesn't ignore any other points.

They're separate issues. ISIS is butchering all those NOT Muslim, not their KIND of Muslim, and this isn't news. They are who we thought they were.

I say we give them some MOAB's , and a few dozen choice tomahawk missiles. Air - burst and sprinkle out hundreds of tiny munitions all over their sword waving arses. That's what I'd do.

Archived