FSU, how will they fare?

WFE12

Ok guys, You may have seen me comment on this in other topics, you may not have, I'm tired of bama fans and the fsu team braggin about the nc, it just feels like they could become a rival kinda sorta for auburn. I just looked at their schedule and...they're definitely not going undefeated again..the teams i can see them losing to are louisville, notre dame,clemson(they will have vengeance on their mind like us), and florida, i wouldn't be surprised if they lose 3 games, how about yall?

me too,but i doubt they lose the first game, but it would be something if they did lose, oh imagine the reactions!

I'm hoping OSU gets them game 1

I'm hoping that as well. I think OSU has a better shot than many think. However, I'd love a rematch with them. We're going to see what JW is made of that's for sure. I think he got more credit than he deserved last year.

Looking at their schedule, looks like they have the most difficult games at home..... so if they get past OSU, they have a pretty good run until Louisville. They don't play UNC or Va Tech which should be improved this year.

They must have one of the easiest schedules of any top 10 team. I can see why the 40% odds on going undefeated...probably should be higher.

I think the semiholes could make the playoff easily.....If wrong it will not be a first for me...

ND should not be an issue for them. OSU and Louisville are the only teams I give a legit shot at beating them and only give OSU that shot because it is week 1. Florida is a darkhorse just because of the talent they have - Muschamp just has to put the pieces together. Whether we like it or not, FSU is highly talented, they just dont have much in the way of competition. Especially last year - until AU got a hold of them. Even our D cut their production in half.

Having a good chuckle at Miami, hardly a blip on Florida state's schedule...or anyone's radar for that matter.

Amazing how the once mighty Hurricanes have been reduced to mid-card jabronis for a solid 10 seasons now, and nothing more than a sneeze on FSU's schedule. It all began with that mauling from LSU in the Dome, and they've never recovered.

The entire ACC divisional format was centered around FSU & Miami, hoping to potentially cash in on seasonal double dips that would resemble their clashes of the 80s & 90s. The marquee has yet to be lit.

'Canes best be careful. UCF is trying to assert itself into major player status in the Florida football arms race judging from some of the recent improvements within their program. Blake Bortles being a first-round draftee was a huge shot in the arm for them. Whether or not he pans out in the NFL, it serves as a powerful recruiting tool.

FSU will be in the mix for a playoff birth. They have solid coaching, talent, depth, easy schedule, and a good gameplan that suits their players

Since they only have 3 teams on their schedule that I think can give them any type of game, I say that should be good to go for the playoffs next year. Of course it is always hard to keep that edge after winning the title so the 1st game of the season should tell the tale in that regard.

OSU lost too much to be a big threat. Louisville and Clemson are their toughest conference games, but FSU is much better than either. Their toughest out of conference game should be Florida. Unless the Gators are resurgent, though, FSU should be favored.

Jameis looked terrible in the spring game when he didn't have some of those receivers he had last year. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't 3 of the 4 starting receivers (included their TE in my count) leave?

Jameis looked terrible in the spring game when he didn't have some of those receivers he had last year. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't 3 of the 4 starting receivers (included their TE in my count) leave?

That's what i'm waiting to see...how he does without those NFL WRs. I'm sure FSU has good talent to replace them but they were studs and JW didn't have to do a lot. He's going to be called to a lot more this season.

That's what i'm waiting to see...how he does without those NFL WRs. I'm sure FSU has good talent to replace them but they were studs and JW didn't have to do a lot. He's going to be called to a lot more this season.

That's why I'm hoping and thinking OSU gets them first game. It will be when FSU is most vulnerable.

I just saw their TE Nick O'Leary is still there. I thought he was a senior last year. That leaves him and Green for Jameis but I still hope he falls on his face without Benjamin.

Archived