ESPN Top 100 players in College Football

Randman5000

ESPN is currently doing a countdown of the top 100 players for the upcoming college football season. They have already mentioned Reese in the introduction but no auburn players have been ranked thus far. I expect to see Reese, Nick, Sammie, Duke, and dark horse Carl Lawson despite the injury to make the cut. Each player has scale of 6.41 to ten and over thirty voters are included in the lineup.

prediction: Nick Marshall is top ten.

Check it out as its unveiled

I'll try to do a repost when an Auburn player makes the list.

#WarEagle

I don't see how Duke could make the list considering he hasn't played a down of Division 1 college football. I agree with your others though, save Lawson because of the injury.

I don't see how Duke could make the list considering he hasn't played a down of Division 1 college football. I agree with your others though, save Lawson because of the injury.

They have Leonard Fournette (LSU incoming freshman) at #91 on the list, so having Duke on there wouldn't be so strange. But since he and Sammy will be sharing catches and the media don't believe Nick can throw, I wouldn't expect it.

Sammie @ 66

Yes, Sammie Coates was ranked 66 top college player with a 6.94.

And agreed, I thought Duke would be on there because of Fournette but would be behind Coates so not sure he makes the list. But here's what they say about Sammie. Didn't think Mauk would be so far down though.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11227907/#cfbrank-70-61-college-football-top-100-players

I hope you used freshly cracked peppercorns on that Angus.

Reese Dismukes at #47

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11227982/#cfbrank-50-41-college-football-top-100-players

Reese with 7.34 at 47

ncf_i_reesedismukes_ms_203x114.jpg

Reese Dismukes

Auburn Tigers

Center

Senior

In a league chock-full of talented centers, Dismukes is at the top of the list. He has started 37 games over the past three seasons and will serve as the anchor for one of college football's best offensive lines.

Nick Marshall a little high at 22. http://espn.go.com/c...top-100-players

I thought he would be top ten. 8.13

Off-field troubles aside, Marshall is the top returning quarterback in the SEC. He threw for 1,976 yards, rushed for 1,068 and scored 26 total touchdowns. He knows how to run Gus Malzahn's offense, but how will he improve as a passer in 2014?

FSU has ten players already. Crazy. I counted maybe 5 for UAT

As everyone probably remembers FSU was the media darlings of the late 80's then throughout the 90's . I suspect if they keep winning bama may loose a little media cred.

Archived