merchandise question...

AuCivilEng1

Hey guy, I was just wondering if anyone knew where on earth I could fine an Auburn baseball on field cap like the team wore before under armour? I've looked everywhere and can't find anything. Thanks

It's made by " The Game". I've got the navy one with an orange bill. Not sure where you can find them but hopefully knowing the brand will help.

I've still got a fitted navy blue cap with interlocking Orange AU that looks a little off center. It has TSX on the back. I've had it since '99 and it's still one of my favorites. I don't know where I could find one to replace it. You might go to eBay and type "vintage AUburn baseball".

I've still got a fitted navy blue cap with interlocking Orange AU that looks a little off center. It has TSX on the back. I've had it since '99 and it's still one of my favorites. I don't know where I could find one to replace it. You might go to eBay and type "vintage AUburn baseball".

TSX or TPX?

*P

Wasn't Russell the official uni provider before under Armour? Why wouldn't the official hat be made by Russell?

I guess baseball could have had a different provider, but I could swear my hat was a Russell fitted before my Under Armour one.

I've been under the impression that they've been made by Under Armour like the rest of the jersey. Been looking for one for a while, even had a post created on the baseball board for it. If anyone can find it please let me know!

I've been under the impression that they've been made by Under Armour like the rest of the jersey. Been looking for one for a while, even had a post created on the baseball board for it. If anyone can find it please let me know!

Yes now is UA, but the guy asked for the on field hat maker before UA. I'm pretty sure it was Russell but could be another in between Russell and UA. I can't remember.

It wasn't Russell. Russell didn't make the on-field hats. Back in the 90's, it was TPX (great hat- I've got one Huddy gave me). Later on , they were made by " The Game". I wish I knew how to post a picture here and I'd post one of both. Baseball hats aren't always made by the uniform provider. Nike and UA have only recently gotten into providing the hats for baseball teams.

I've actually done a lot of research on this over the past few days and here is what I found out.

1. Underarmour does make a hat that looks like the old auburn baseball hat(all navy with orange Au and no white outline), but it wasn't in rotation last year and was replaced with the all blue cap with a white AU and no orange(stupid).

2. Russell never made the baseball cap. Pro line and The Game Headwear were the makers of that cap and neither of them make or sell it anymore.

3. They are impossible to find and will never be made again and I have given up. Lol

I'm right there with you...love the navy hat with orange AU and NO white outline. The TPX version is best I've seen and mine doesn't fit me anymore. I've had zero luck finding a replacement over the years. I know it doesn't help much but I have seen the The Game version at J&M within the past year but theirs all have the white outline.

Also if you go to www.thegameheadwear.com they will allow you to design a wool the game cap and you can import an image...i don't think it will allow you to use any Auburn logos or lettering

Here is their contact info if you want to call or email them

(334) 291-5151

contactus@2thegame.com

I wouldn't mind doing an old Bo Jackson era baseball cap. That would be sick and it's just an orange A.

Swore I owned a Russell fitted hat. But I did lose about everything in Katrina. I looked when I got home and besides my Under Armour one I've got a fitted Nike that must be a replica because it has no white outline.

Archived