Kerry Getting Blasted

Proud Tiger

Kerry is catching a lot of flak from Israel and others. Does he have any supporters other.than Hamas?

The Israeli Parliament rejected the latest Kerry supported cease fire proposal 96-0, the first time anyone could remember such a unanimous vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/28/us-israel-clash-over-criticism-kerry/

Hell, I bet them Isralies like Hitler better than Kerry the horseface gold digar.

Translation = i love kerry. shut the u no wat up

I'll let yall google it, but even Jon Stewart let Kerry have it today.

Paraphrase: "When do you ever hear of Jews UNANIMOUSLY agreeing on anything?"...lololol...

Paraphrase: "When do you ever hear of Jews UNANIMOUSLY agreeing on anything?"...lololol...

"Bolt neck" is an embarrassment to the US and a joke to be the head of its diplomatic corp. Is anyone really surprised that he and Obama would back terrorists in a peace negotiation with Israel? Im not surprised even a little bit.

Kerry has to be the biggest fool ever to be Secretary of state. He is possibly the worst pick Obama has made for cabinet

I think he's a perfect pick. They are on the same page all the way. Neither one will make a three-minute call to Mexico in order to get Tahmooressi freed. The only reason not to do that is if you don't give a rats' ass. Kerry and Obama are two of a kind all the way.

Kerry has to be the biggest fool ever to be Secretary of state. He is possiblythe worst pick Obama has made for cabinet

And Eric holder as attorney General is his best pick. Holder is the real secretary of defense.......

The best thing that can be said about John Kerry’s behavior during the Gaza/Israel negotiations is that he is in way over his head.

I'm thinking O brought Kerry in as SofS to make Hillary look a lot better.

You folks sure are eager to throw a vet under the bus. Guess politics exceeds service in your mind.

Incompetence trumps being a vet.

I am a vet and i will criticize any vet i wish.

You folks sure are eager to throw a vet under the bus. Guess politics exceeds service in your mind.

Incompetence trumps being a vet.

I am a vet and i will criticize any vet i wish.

That was directed to USN and tiger21, since they were the ones to bring it up by doubting his service. (My mistake for not quoting them). But as far as I am concerned, you are welcome to join them.

(Seriously, "incompetence trumps being a vet?"). Does that mean as a human being" :dunno:

No, it means he loses his cover, or goodwill, when he is grossly over his head at his job.

Kerry is a USN Veteran. He served his country in Vietnam.

But his "Incompetence trumps (his) being a vet."

No, it means he loses his cover, or goodwill, when he is grossly over his head at his job.

Kerry is a USN Veteran. He served his country in Vietnam.

But his "Incompetence trumps (his) being a vet."

OK that's fair.

It's appropriate he be judged for his performance in his job, rather than his performance as a vet. Particularly in his case.

But my point was that his record in Nam is not the sort of thing I would throw out spontaneously in a thread criticizing his record as Sec. of State.

Kerry called us monsters in 'nam. His service was deplorable then & it's pathetic now. He's a sad example , on many levels.

BFD. He doesnt get a pass because he was a "veteran." Bradley Chelsea Manning was a "vet" too.

kerry%20medals.jpg

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Kerry can shove his swiftboat where the sun doesnt shine.

BFD. He doesnt get a pass because he was a "veteran." Bradley Chelsea Manning was a "vet" too.

kerry%20medals.jpg

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Kerry can shove his swiftboat where the sun doesnt shine.

So was Timothy McVeigh & Lee Harvey Oswald.

Kerry is a complete "tool". He's a modern day Walter Mondale, Michael Dukakis, George McGovern, Jimmy Carter (most Dem leaders of the last 50 years except really Bill Clinton); he's wrong on every foreign policy issue of our time. I also think, like most of Europe and the US Intelligencia, he is obviously anti-semitic. No one with any understanding of the region or the actors; would 1) speak the way he does regarding the conflict or 2) make a proposal like he made.

"Bolt neck" is an embarrassment to the US and a joke to be the head of its diplomatic corp. Is anyone really surprised that he and Obama would back terrorists in a peace negotiation with Israel? Im not surprised even a little bit.

The American left has always sided with the enemies of the United States. Back in the 80's they always blasted Reagan when he made moves to counter the Soviet Union. They never once condemned the Soviets.

You couldn't be more wrong ...

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu praised the Obama administration as "terrific" in its support of Israel.

Netanyahu also hailed US Secretary of State John Kerry for his "untiring efforts" and President Obama for his statements condemning Hamas.

The premier thanked the US for the "tremendous support" and its agreement to fund the Iron Dome anti-missile system.

As for reports that Netanyahu chastised the American ambassador to Israel, the premier said media reports were "incorrect."

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/LIVE-BLOG-Israels-Operation-Protective-Edge-in-Gaza-361892

You couldn't be more wrong ...

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu praised the Obama administration as "terrific" in its support of Israel.

Netanyahu also hailed US Secretary of State John Kerry for his "untiring efforts" and President Obama for his statements condemning Hamas.

The premier thanked the US for the "tremendous support" and its agreement to fund the Iron Dome anti-missile system.

As for reports that Netanyahu chastised the American ambassador to Israel, the premier said media reports were "incorrect."

http://www.jpost.com...-in-Gaza-361892

Israel has ONE ally....ONE world wide. RiR, did you expect Netanyahu is going to come out and trash America? LOL Relations between the USA and Israel are not nearly as good as they have been but I can tell you this, Egypt, U.A.E. Saudi Arabia, Jordan and most of the M.E. is backing Israel because they know Hamas and the rest of the militant Islamist extremists are never going to cease their jihads. John Kerry has accused Israel of becoming an apartheid state due to their behavior against the Palestinians. Im sure Bibi just loved that lecture, when Hamas has it written in their charter that their mission is to eradicate ALL Jews from the face of the planet.

Archived