Kozan Out????

YaBoyMaxWeezy

Because it's been asked about ten times, with no definitive answer since the school hasn't released any info.

Why would a question be locked??

Because others created before it was locked concerning this topic. There is no solid information to confirm or deny therefore it will be locked.

My thread got locked for wanting a discussion about what the lineup would look like without Kozan. This will be locked very shortly.

Because it's been asked about ten times, with no definitive answer since the school hasn't released any info.

Maybe people would stop asking if the threads weren't being locked. A thread can be used to dis-prove a rumor just as much as it is to propagate one. Locking threads really defeats the purpose of a message board. I could get all scientific and theoretical about crowd sourcing, but I'll save that discussion for later.

BTW, do you guys even twitter? If you want news as soon as it happens (the kind of stuff mods delete from message boards), just get on twitter.

Why would a question be locked??

Because others created before it was locked concerning this topic. There is no solid information to confirm or deny therefore it will be locked.

That's the dumbest logic I've ever heard.

There is no proving or disproving this because there is no word on whether it's true. Kozan has some back issues. It is unclear if they're minor and he can play through them or if he'll need surgery and be out for the year. There you go. Locking because there's nothing else to speculate or make up concerning it.

Archived